🌙 9. Feeling helpless for his pain🌙

Two days later:

Two days later:

Every thing was going normal and The Park and his son were at ease. They were smiling because of some certain Omega's arrival in their life. Jungwon was more arming up to his new parent figure. Currently Jungkook was preparing dinner for the family while holding Jungwon in his one hand.

Jimin was also in the kitchen watching the scene on his wheelchair. "Jungwonah get down from him, let Jungkook cook peacefully" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook who was holding his son on his waist but his one arm while with his other hand the Omega was cooking.

"Let him be Jimissi. I'm fine with it, he wants to be with me. If you're so worried for me then chop these vegetables for me" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows. As he kept the chopping board and knife on the table for Jimin to chop and the Alpha just whined.

"You're such a bossy Omega. Aish..." Jimin chuckles and began to chop the veggies. While Jungkook was liking this Alpha.  Who never tired to riase his Alpha voice whenever Jungkook gave orders to them and he was never mocked when Jungkook took the control on many things, past two days.

"Jungkook uncle" Jungwon said his name to which the Omega asked what  was it looking concerned for thr boy.

"Can I call you... no thats not it. Will you be my Appa Jungkook uncle?" The little Alpha asked feeling shy and avoided the two pair of eyes his father and Jungkook uncle were shocked and stopped chewing the food.

"Yes baby, I was waiting for this moment. I promise you that I will be a good Appa to you Jungwonah" Jungkook said pulling the little Alpha in his embrace. And Jimin had wet moist eyes by now. He was now relieved, indeed marrying Jungkook was the best decision of his life. The Omega was really very good to both of them and very caring towards them.

"I love you Appa and Dad" Jungwon said and they were happy hearts filled with joy. " we too love you baby" the couple said in unison.

Jungwon was tuck in bedsheets in his bedroom by his lovely Appa. Yes now he got his other parent finally after seven years. And he loved his new Appa just like his father.

Jungkook came back and laid down beisde Jimin ln the bed. The Omega was feeling hot, he was getting red and sweaty. While him and Jimin were taking but Jimin was shocked seeing Jungkook like that suddenly.

"Jungkook what's wrong, you've become so red and sweating terribly" Jimin asked getting panicked. The Omega was getting breathless and the room was now filled with sudden gush of Jasmine scent in the room. Jimin's wolf screamed when he saw Jungkook's chest heaving up and down trying to catch his breath.

"Mr.Park I think... I think my heat just hit in. I forgot to take my suppressant pills in the sudden wedding chaos." Jungkook said with difficulty while Jimin was holding the Omega's sweat filled face.

"Jungkook I don't know what to do. I can't help you. I'm really sorry omega" Jimin said with heaviness in his voice. Jungkook clutched on to the Alpha's hand tightly and managed to voice out.

"Beside the bed stand of your side. My emergency suppressant injection is kept, please give me that quickly" Jungkook pleaded, the pain was too much his heat had hit him like a flood.

Jimin lowest his body to the side of thr bed and yes he found the suppressant injection and gave to Jungkook. The Omega took the injection quickly and injected in his wrist nerve. The Omega wasn't even shaking while doing that he looked very professional for injecting himself with the needle. For sure Jungkook was a strong Omega, actually may be stronger than other Alpha's, Jimin had figured this out in past few days.

"Are you okay now Jungkook? Calm down and come closer to me" Jimin said while pulling Omega to his chest as they both were on the bed in sleeping position. Jimin released his Sandalwood pheromones to calm the Omega with his Scent.

"I love your scent Jiminssi, please I need more" Jungkook mewled at the something of Sandalwood and wet mud hitting his nose which was giving the calm to his body. Jungkook was shy when Jimin pulled him to his chest on the bed. He snuggled his nose in Jimin's neck to get more of Alpha's scent.

"And I too love your scent. Relax for me okay. I've got you, did you realise ? Sandalwood and Jasmine such a divine combination we are?" Jimin asked to distract and teased the Omega.

Jungkook blushed hardly at this statement. He was now a bit normal as the injected suppressant started its work . His heat was died down and this night he snuggled close in Jimin's chest while sleeping. But Jimin didn't failed to miss how the omega had kissed on his face cheek but again Jungkook went back to his poker face. Jimin was loving this flow of life, although he felt helpless for his mate's pain but now he was happy that Jungkook is sleeping in his chest. His beautiful spouse was very a brave and strong omega, ready to tackle every situation.

 A/n: Hey guys, how are you all? Are you enjoying the story so far ?

We will witness many things in thi story a good action, romance, and yes high level smut.

By the way please keep voting and I really look forward to read your comments amd thoughts about the story.

Lastly if you like my work please check out my other books too. And give a follow to my account.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜