Chp.3 | Bunked

3rd person pov~

    Chessy's head was throbbing with pain. What happened? Where was he? Those were all questions that he had no clue how to answer. As Chessy stared across the room, he noticed Trophy murmuring the lyrics to a romance song. Chuckling, Chessy commented to the singing Trophy. "Guess I was a bit LATTE to the party, huh?" Chessy tried to slap his knee, but failed. Sadly, he ended up slapping his burnt calf. He squeaked in pain, his eyebrows furrowed.

    "Oh golly Jee! That hurt like a stick in a butt crack!'

    Trophy stared at Chessy, looking at him with a akward look. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why don't you just, like, cuss?" Chessy, after his huge spasm of pain, painfully smirked at Trophy.

    "Well, what can I say? I've never cussed!" Chessy's stupid smile was planted on his face, making Trophy heat up a little. The jock looked away, taking his AirPods out and putting them back in the case. Chessy sat up a bit, his entire body aching.

    "I mean, I could never BRIE better...! But what happened to me?" Chessy, again, tried to slap his knee. It hit his other burnt leg. He said some sort of childish 'cuss'. Trophy flinched, as if he could feel the pain that Chessy was feeling. Trophy had to look up in order to see Chessy's face, ass the small comedian was on the top bunk. The grey, metal room was a bit hot, which was hard to deal with. After all, who would want to lie in a room with the A/C all the way up to basically 90 degrees? Oh, and don't forget that you're sharing it with your worst enemy.

    Chessy smiled at Trophy, still waiting for a answer.

    "Oh. Hotel OJ was set on fire, everyone escaped but you, and I, heroically, went in to save you. I know, I know, what a great muscular man I am. You don't have to tell me."

    Well, Chessy was doing quite the opposite of that, actually. All he did was stare at Trophy for a good amount of time before screaming at the top of his lungs.

    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ENTIRE HOTEL IS BURNT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO MY COMED GIGS N O W?!" Trophy covered his ears in defense to the loud sound He hated yelling, as it gave him trauma from his past. A small, singular tear was on Trophy's face. He whipped it away before anyone could notice that he was crying.

    Seeming to notice this, Chessy apologized for shouting and coughed a little. He could never keep himself straight for one second. Trophy looked away, then simply answered:

    "Yes. It's gone. I'm not sure what we're going to do now. Test Tube is letting us and the rest of the people stay here for a while, but after that, I'm not really sure what else to do..." Trophy was never soft like this, not ever. Suddenly, he could feel hot, salty tears running down his face. What he doing?! A jock can't cry! He's supposed to be tough! The hot, muscular, straight white guy of the group! Not the...the...

    His thoughts were cut off by Chessy hugging him. The small, short blonde haired comedian hugged Trophy tightly. A bit too tight, but that was just Chessy's autism, so Trophy didn't care all to well. Realizing what he was doing, Trophy shoved Chessy off him.

    "Get off, asshole. I'm fine." He was, most definitely, not fine, but he wasn't gonna let anyone know that.

    Trophy promised to himself that he wasn't gonna let himself fall soft for a damn idiot who made corny jokes and puns all the fucking time. He wasn't gonna let that happen, because he always kept his promises.

    Always.

Well. Maybe, this was the first time he would let a promise slip...Maybe he WOULD fall soft for Chessy...

    But first, Trophy had to accept something else. Something that he's been needing to expect for years. He needed to accept that he wasn't a boy. Trophy, the so-called tough boy jock, was a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~
DANG THAT WAS SPICYYYY! Hope y'all are ready for tomorrow, because we got something outstanding coming for y'all~

Anyway, last chapter to vote for your nicknames!! Comment here ——->

Words:723