Chp. 18 | ... What?!

If you hate lesbians, then don't read this. Cause it's pretty damn gay

3rd person POV~

      Taco and Mic were sitting next to each other, beside a bush. They both had no idea what to say to each other. Should Mic say something? Should she? Mic really had no idea. After all, it was obvious that Taco had a crush on Mic. She would blush around Mic, stutter, (which, may I add, IS TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR TACO) and just about every other very defying aspect of liking someone. Although, compared to Mic's mind, Taco's thoughts were... Uh... different.

      'Alright Taco, get yourself together! You can do this! You can tell her! AHHHHH- Gosh, why do I have to be a queer? I'm sure being straight is MUCH more easy. Okay, just... Tell her, Taco! Just say "Hey, Mic, can I say something?" Yeah. Alright, let's do this.'

     "Mic?" Taco said said in her British accent, turning her small body towards Microphone. Mic screamed, freaking out a little from Taco calling her name.

   "AAAAHHHH-" Mic cried, her loud voice almost deafening Taco. The small British Mexican growled and pressed Mic's button on her to shut Mic up.

     "No need for screaming. I have NO intention of going deaf today. Now, sit down, Mic." Mic, confused and still slightly startled, was already sitting down. She simpily looked at Taco with a bland expression. Taco payed no attention to this: she continued to talk to the taller girl.

     Breathing in deeply, Taco relaxes her body slightly. "Mic. I need to tell you something over a cup o' tea." Being the British Mexican Taco was, she pulled out some tea as if it were nothing. Mic's mouth was wide open in shock and awe. 'How...?!' Mic thought to herself.

                   ". . . "

"So... Mic."

             "Yeah?"

"I REALLY LIKE YOU. ALRIGHT?! YOU'RE SMART, KINDA DUMB, AND... c u t e...Alright. I'm not getting all soppy, as I hate doing so." Taco clears her throat and pulls some flowers out of her shell, "Will you, Microphone whatever-your-last-name-is-because-the-author-is-lazy-and-won't-come-up-with-one, be my girlfriend?"

     Mic's face(?) immediately was red with blush. She stared at Taco. "Really?"

     Taco grumbled and shoved the flowers into Mic's hands. "Shut it, tall one. Yes or no?"

      "Yes!" Upon hearing this information, Taco whips around to face Mic. She was flabbergasted by this information. Raising a brow, Taco stares at Mic. 'She likes me back? Why? I betrayed her and-'

     Taco didn't notice she was crying until Mic hugged her. Both the girl's bodies were touching, Mic's warmth nice on Taco's cold tortilla shell. "Ugh. I-I'm...sorry. This is very unprofessional of me." Mic rolled her eyes and smiled, then turned Taco's face towards her own. Both their faces were red, but they were both also very excited. Mic smiles and leans forward, silently hoping Taco would close the gap between the two.

      She does.

~~~~~~~~~~
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- They KISSSEDDDD. HAHAHAHAHA. I love Tacophone.

Yk what? I'm making a cult where we worship Tacophone who wants to join??? (For legal purposes this is a joke-)

It's a little gay because of how sad the last one was-

Words: 524 (kinda short, but it was gay, so it makes up for it)