Chp.8 | Salty Dreams

Mentions of: Blood and cussing

Test Tube's POV~

    I quickly flinched. Salt? What reason would she have for trying to seduce someone? According to my calculations, she was madly in love with OJ, not Trophy. This certainly was odd! "Golly!" I saw Soap running next to me, her eyes wide. As I looked between Salt and Soap, I noticed a slight amount of blood on Soap. I immediately looked worriedly at the clean girl.

" Woah! Soap, are you okay? You have blood on your hands!"

I was more worried about whether Soap was okay than Salt, as Salt was quite a jeebwheezer. Soap smilied sheepishly at me. "Yeah, Microphone broke her nose, so I helped heal her. I always bring my first aid kit with me!" I noticed her smile. Soap sure was interesting: I'd have to do some more research on her when I'm free. 

Salt POV~

(5 minutes earlier)
I sprinted out of the room after breaking Microphone's nose. I did NOT mean to actually hurt her, but whatever. All I wanted was for Trophy to be mine, was that really such a big deal? I mean, it's not like he was gay or anything. Trophy was clearly the straightest man on this planet! Not even Box was straighter than Trophy.

Quickly, I ran into the hallway, slamming into a wall on my way. Like, ouch! I could hear the groans of pain coming from Microphone, and the bandiads opening from Soap. Yes! I finally, like, made it out of here! Now I could go see Trophy and make him love me, just like how I did with OJ! I smiled, but that quickly turned into a frown. I skidded to a stop as I saw Test Tube standing in front of me, a large machine in her hands.

...

It shot me. I felt something pulse through me before everything turned black. That was totally, like, not needed.

(TIME SKIP TO ABOUT....2 HOURS LATER)

I woke up in a dimly lit room with two objects right in front of me. When I first opened my eyes, everything was blurry, but then I realized it was Test Tube and Trophy. Ugh. My head, like, hurt more than my heart when OJ said he didn't, like, love me. When Trophy noticed I was awake, he lunged for me. I widened my eyes in suprise, my entire body being thrown to the ground. I felt the floor hit my head with a large thud, the blood rushing to my head. What was I, like, supposed to do? Gosh, Trophy was so strong. His muscles shimmered in the dim light.

"Heh, wow, Trophy, you sure do look-"

I was cut off by Trophy hitting me in the face with his fist. If I was right, which I always am, I felt a tooth come out of my mouth. A tear streamed down my face. Why was Trophy,  like, doing this to me? All I wanted to do was love him!

Trophy shot another punch at my face, causing blood to run out of my nose. It felt broken now, out of place. Out of my blurry vision, I saw Test Tube rush towards Trophy guiding him away from me. Although I didn't realize it until know, since I was too busy admiring Trophy, my entire face was messed up.

Blood was trickling down my nose, my lips were swollen already from my tooth being knocked out. What did I, like, do to deserve this?

"Hey...Salt? Salt?"

I heard Test Tube's voice call my name, but everything was fuzzy, and nothing really made sense anymore. The door swung open, revealing the Cheesy comedian who just walked in. God, he was just, so, like, cheesy.
Test Tube walked up to me and helped me up while Cheesy was calming down Trophy. I wasn't sure at all why, like, Trophy would do this to me.

I mean, sure, I stalked him, tried kissing him, almost seduced him...but that's all normal when you have a crush!

. . .

3rd Person POV~

It had been a few hours, and now Salt was all patched up. Test Tube had healed up Salt for the most part, of what she could at least. Now, at this time, when it was just Salt and Test Tube in the room, someone...unexpected came in the room.

Mephone.

Mephone walked up to Salt. "Listen, I paused season three for this! All the contestants are waiting for me! I don't really know much of what happened, but I want you to know this. If another thing like this happens with you being a stalker and all, you're gonna get in legal trouble. So, don't do that again. Ever."

Mephone left the room, OJ walking in right now. His face had a emotionless expression, and Test Tube scooted her chair to the side to let OJ be directly in front of Salt.

He opened his mouth slightly, only her the most traumatizing an unexpected words to come out of his little mouth.

"Salt? You're banned from Hotel OJ. And you're also not welcomed by anyone on Inimate Island anymore. Goodbye, asshole."

~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I did it, I wrote a thing

HAHAHHAHAH that took so work and energy that I don't really have.

Also, sorry for not really posting lately, I've been really busy. I actually went to the Renascciecnce Fair this weekend- haha

I REALIZED I WAS SPELLING CHEESY WRONG I'M ACTUALLY SO SORRY-

also, I'm calling y'all my Silly Billy's

Words: 914