Chp.11 | Anti-Freeze Girl and Flat-Face

(Guys, I really wanted to make this a really gay chapter.)

3rd Person POV~
Fan was thrown onto the ground, and he yelled for Test Tube. his best friend was still in there, and there was nothing he could do about it. Desperate, Fan pushed Paintbrush and Lightblub away from him, rushing in to save his friend. He didn't cares that he was bleeding right now, he cared about saving his best friend! Fan ran into the lab, only to find Test Tube on the ground, crying. She was quite hurt, but still alive. Somehow. Fan got the nearest fire extinguisher and sprayed it everywhere. (Why didn't they just use that before-?)

"AHHHHHAHAHAAHHA TAKE THAT YOU DUMB FIREEEEEEE!!!!" Fan exclaimed as most of he fire went out. Test Tube stared at Fan, err, well, her face looked in his direction. Her eyes were still burning and sore from the glass that struck them, but she thought that she would most likely be okay. Mostly likely. Fan smiled and ran over to Test Tube, hugging his best friend.

"Test Tube! You don't know how much I missed you!" Fan exclaimed while hugging Test Tube. Her face turned bright red as soon as Fan hugged her. Suddenly, Fan did the unspeakable.

Trophy POV~

I fucking finally got out of that hell hole! And, at least Cheesy is okay. I'm still pretty shocked that he was okay with me being trans...My whole family rejected me before, and I never had anyone else to support me but myself. Time after time, I tried going to pride events, but I always got bullied there too. They all said I looked too straight, no matter how hard I tried.

Cheesy, who was untouched just like myself, sighed and hugged me. I hugged him back. I loved him...WAIT I LOVED HIM. HOW.WHY. AHHHHHHH-

Fan's POV~

I, in shock, stared Test tube. Oh, gosh, she was beautiful. I loved her, almost as much as I loved my Fan's Fantastic Freatures show! AH FAN THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO SIMP OVER YOUR OWN SHOW AH. I know that Test Tube couldn't see, but I still knew that she could feel.

"Uh, Test Tube? Is it alright if I do something real quick? I swear I'll be really fast!!" I squeak, hoping Test Tube will say yes. I mean, I know she just was in a fire, almost died, and her eyes are probably gonna be gone forever, but oh well!

"Uh. Fan...do you think it could wait till later? My glass is broken and erm...I think I'm blind now."

"I promise it'll be quick! Really fast, Test Tube!"

"Fan..."

"Test Tube."

"Fan."

"Test Tube."

"Fan."

"Test Tube."

"Fan."

"Test Tu-"

I was cut off by Test Tube chuckling slightly and kissing me on the lips. I blushed. Clearly, I kissed her back. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like forever. "Crickey!" I blush and smile while saying that.

Test Tube blushes even more, I chuckle.

"I can't believe I just did that..."

"I CAN'T BELIVE I JUST SAID THAT!! 'Crickey'? Oh,come on, Fan! Be cool!" I yelled at myself while putting my hands on my cheeks to avoid my blushing. I pick up Test Tube...err...I DRAG Test Tube across the ground and head outside. I hope being dragged doesn't hurt. Eh.

As we make it outside, I stare in awe. Something ridiculous was right before me. Tears rolled down my face, and I dropped Test Tube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FANTUBE 4EVA y'ALL

Sorry for the delay y'all, I'm in a musical at my school at that takes up like half my day during the week! :(

Either way, I hope you sillly billy's enjoyed this chapter! Idk what I was gonna write, I just came up with this haha.

Words:638