Chp.13 | Mom, come pick me up, I'm scared

WARNING: This chapter contains loads of lore!! If you feel trigged by any of the following, don't even bother reading this chapter:

Family Abuse
Self-harm thoughts
Murder
Blood

    3rd person POV~

    Taco hid in the bushes, staring at most of the objects intently. Although, her main focus of attraction was Trophy and Cheesy. The two had noticeably gotten closer over the past few months, and Taco was very suspicious of it. Why? How? Didn't they absolutely hate each other?

    It was a crazy world, and the question of Trophy and Cheesy didn't make any sense either. Of course, now, Taco would have to contemplate everything about the two, and realize how they became so close, and their motives. Of what Taco knew, Trophy was a straight, white, male, while on the other hand, Cheesy was a gay-ass corny twirp who only cared about making silly jokes during the worst times. On a lighter note, Taco had been secretly meeting up with Microphone during night. The two would talk for hours upon hours about literally anything that came to their minds.

    It was fun, getting away from the tension of living on her own, but at the same time, Taco had something else lingering at the back of her mind. Microphone was always on her mind: Microphone, Microphone, Microphone.

    The only other thing that ever crossed Taco's mind was the next time she would be able to see anyone but the same damn tree that she sees every morning when she wakes up from her horrible slumber.

Whenever Taco was around Microphone, she felt...odd. Like, a good kind of odd. It was just like she was a little kid all over again, having crushes, going to public school, laughing...oh, how Taco missed those days. The days were she didn't have to worry about anything but what she was going to do with her friends for the day.
That all changed, though, when Taco's parents did the unspeakable.

Taco's mother, Tomato, killed her father. At that time, Taco was only 11, still young. She remembered it all too well.

One day, when Taco came home from school, she noticed an unfamiliar scent coming from the kitchen. Of course, she didn't mention anything about it for the time being, as she was exhausted from her day of school. As Taco traveled into her room, she peaked into the kitchen.

Blood.

It was everywhere.

The floor, the counter, the food itself...her mom...the blood was on Taco's mom.

"Mommy...? What happened? Why is Daddy on the floor?"

Slowly, Taco's mother turned to her. A creepy, blood-thirsty smile appreaed on her mother's face. Blood was splatted all over Taco's mother. "Oh, darling, don't worry..You'll see daddy soon. Now, come to mommy, will you?"

Scared out her mind, Taco raced out the front door, calling and searching for help desperately. "H-help me! Please!" Taco cried as she ran as fast as she could from her own mother. Taco's mother finally caught up with Taco, then pinned her to the ground, a knife in her hand.

Before a police officer, or even a neighbor, could help Taco, Taco's mother striked Taco's back. It bleed, and it felt worse than anything Taco had felt in her life. Soon, everything went black, and Taco woke up in the local hospital.

Sighing, Taco shed a single tear as she remembered that horrible thought and memory. After all, that was how she got the scar on the back of the inside of her shell. Of course, she never let anyone know that her own mother abused her and gave her a massive scar: it would make her seem weak.

Snapped from her thoughts, Taco looked above her. A trophy and block of cheese was standing right above of her. She chuckles slightly. "Oh, well, pardon me! H-hello, Trophy and Cheesy! Fine Chewsday, inn't?"

Suddenly, Cheesy waved over Microphone.

The tall female object walked over happily, only for her smile to fade when she saw Taco. Taco could tell that Microphone's cheeks were turning redder by the second. Well, Taco herself also felt herself starting to...blush.

"I'll leave you two alone, come on Troph. Let's go have some fun!" Cheesy exclaimed happily, not even caring about the British-Mexican spy. Trophy snarled and followed Cheesy. Microphone and Taco stared at each other.

What now?

(In the background, Lightbulb and Paintbrush were making out in a bush >:} )

~~~~~~~~~~
WHATS UP Y'ALL SILLY BILLYS?!

Did you enjoy the lore??? I sure freaking hope so!

Also, again, I apologize for the misspelling of "Cheesy" in the previous chapters. I didn't realize I was spelling it wrong!!!

Also, for some reason, it tried auto-correcting "Taco" to "Taco Bell"-

(Taco bell ship from BFB. I DO SHIP THO-)

Words:803