Chp.10. | Tears of Despair

Warning: Mentions of death. Blood is a huge role in this chapter. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these, please do not read.

    3rd Person POV~

    Test Tube sighed. She was on the verge of a new discovery in her science experiments. Luckily, the last part she needed in order to finish this experiment was just mere feet away from her. Fan. He was the last thing that Test Tube needed him for this last part. Lately, Test Tube had been discovering more object emotions, and how they worked. The one that she most recently had been researching was love and commitment. Love was something that Test Tube had for a special someone...as she walked up to Fan, her entire vision faded away. Everything went black, it all went missing. Fan was gone, the walls were gone, SHE was gone. It all just disappeared into a dark, empty abyss.

The scent of blood filled her nose, and Test Tube could hear screaming coming from someone...someone she loved more than science. Fan.

Fan's screams filled the room, and Test Tube didn't know how to help him. Of what her other senses told her, something must've exploded and lit her underground lab on fire. Her eyes throbbed with unspeakable agony, as if something had stabbed them. But this wasn't about Test Tube right now, it was about making sure that everyone, including Fan, made it out of her lab alive. Trying to think of anything that had been flammable, something finally came into Test Tube's mind. She had kept the bomb that blew up Hotel OJ. Someone must've started the bomb, because it had no way of turning on by itself. Who would've set a bomb on fire, and for the second time?

Well, that could be figured out later. Right now, Test Tube needed to get out there.

Before Test Tube could get up, she felt someone pick her up. Groaning in pain, Test Tube realized just how bad her eyes felt. She felt the blood trickling down her face, into her mouth, and even onto the floor. Would she ever be able to see again?

Trophy's POV~ ( About 5 minutes before the bomb went off )

As soon as Cheesy slapped me, he hugged me. " You idiot, I don't care about that. It's not even a big deal to me. I'll still care about you no matter what you are. Boy, or girl. or non-binary. Or cheese."

I laughed, then pushed him away slowly. What was I thinking? Of course this wasn't a big deal! I was Trophy, the big, muscular, cool guy.

Cheesy sat beside me on his bed, his stupid book of jokes still in his hand. I grabbed his notebook out his hands and started to read the corny jokes. "Damn," I chuckled while reading the notebook, " Thess are cringy as hell." Cheesy blushed in embarrassment and snagged his notebook back. Gosh, he was so cute when he blushed like that...DAMN IT TROPHY HE ISN'T CUTE.

Before Cheesy or I could say anything, a loud explosion rang in my ears. Debris flung everywhere, and the sound of a loud scream filled my head. It was Cheesy. Cheesy's arm had been deeply cut by a flying piece of glass. As the room set ablaze, I quickly grabbed Cheesy and ran out of the room, into the hallway. On my way to the outside world, I caught a glimpse of Salt with a evil grin. WHY WAS SHE HERE?!

3rd person POV~

(Present time)

Trophy was the one who had picked up Test Tube. He raced across the room, desperate for air and blue skies. Cheesy grabbed his arm in immense pain. Suddenly, Trophy dropped Test Tube onto the ground. She hit the floor with a great thud. Trophy hadn't noticed, but Cheesy did. "TEST TUBE!" He yelled, trying to get Trophy to go back for the science nerd. He didn't listen. As soon as Trophy had managed to escape with Cheesy, Test Tube was stuck in a ring of fire.

She couldn't see, she couldn't barely move...she was going to die. Test Tube would never be able to tell Fan how she felt. Warm tears rolled down her face. She wanted to continue her science, she wanted to make a family with Fan...she just wanted to live.

Test Tube started to sob. All she wanted was to live. Was that so much to ask?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will she survive? FIND OUT NEXT TIMEEEEE

/J, this chapter actually made me cry

Test Tube is my favorite- Anyway, at least the gays are safe, am I right? Even IF Test Tube lives, she'll never see Flat Face ever again anyway- L

Words: 787