Chp. 20 | I thought I lost you...

Warning:
This chapter contains the following:
Blood
Sadness
Crying
Broken bones
Beating someone up
Screaming

    3rd person POV~

    Trophy awoke with a start. Every hurt: his legs, his bones, his arms...everything. Besides the fact that everything was sore, Trophy noticed one other thing: Cheesy wasn't next to him. He was gone. GONE?! Cheesy couldn't be GONE! In this cruel ass world, the young comedian stood no chances. He almost thought that words would solve everything...err...more like puns and jokes would solve everything. Trophy knew that Cheesy stood no chance, not against anyone powerful.

Trophy didn't care how much pain he was in, he needed to find Cheesy, ASAP.

Running towards the forest, as that was the first place that popped into Trophy's mind, Trophy noticed a path of blood. Well, more of a small path of blood here and there. That could only mean one thing: either someone was killing some random person, or Cobs was near. And if Cobs was near, that means that Cheesy was, most likely, there as well.

Cheesy's POV~

Oh golly, it hurt so bad! My bones were broken, my skin was burnt, and everything was sore and injured. Tears streamed out of my eyes like a waterfall. I wish Trophy were here...he would save me. GOD...why can't I just be able to protect myself? I'm too wrapped up in my stupid jokes, puns and...UGH. Suddenly, I cried out in pain out of no where. Steve Cobs stepped on my  most injured arm, putting more and more pressure on it as the seconds ticked by.

My body couldn't take the pain anymore: it shut down...my eyes were about to close for the final time of my life...

But...I saw someone...yellow...above me, shoving Cobs to the ground and starting to beat him up. Although my vision was blurry, I could tell that Salt was running away in fear off to who knows where. As my body bled out faster than I could keep track of, the unknown yellow figure continued to beat up Cobs, probably breaking his nose and knocking out his teeth. (Haha, yeah! GO RANDOM PERSON WHO I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF! >:D)

My eyes widen a bit larger as I was picked up by the figure. This unknown figure gently placed me on their shoulders and carried me away. Their scent was familiar.: a mixture of flowers and sweat. It was sweet and comforting...I fell asleep.

. . .

Trophy's POV~

I carried Cheesy back to the hotel on my shoulders, careful not to touch any of his worst injuries. I don't think he had noticed, but I cried a little when I saw how bad Cobs and Salt had injured him. Goddam, it felt good to punch Cobs in the face a few times.

Cheesy was snoring softly, still bleeding a bit here and there, but his bleeding had mostly stopped.

As we reached Hotel OJ, I noticed there was a sign on the door. A...sign that read news I didn't want to hear. Something that I thought would never happen at Hotel OJ.

*Dear residents that are reading this sign,

I must let you know that OJ has fallen terribly sick, and is at the hospital with Paper. The Cherries have also gone with them. Currently, the hotel will be closed until further notice. As for the Inanimate Insainty contestants, you'll be temporarily transported to the island where the season three contests are staying. Mephone4 and Floory will pick you up on 3/19/24.

Best regards,

Mepad and Toliet.*

My eyes widen in fear. Three whole days? No hotel? And the other residents were nowhere to be seen either. Maybe I could go to Test Tube's lab? All I know is that I need to get Cheesy help...and fast. Or else the love of my life will die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh.my.GAH. That's a lot to take in. For all we know, Steve Cobs and Salt could be taken care of, and maybe the contestants will have a peaceful life. Or not? Or will a new enemy emerge from the season three island?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON INANIMATE INSAINTY INVITATIONALLLLLL

Words:698