Chapter 1: Genie named Shantae and my wish?

Today was Spring break, we see the main character was in the living room and was still in school. He was alone ever since he moved out from his old house with his parents but things was about to change. But his dad told him before he moves out, he wishes him to have a bombshell of women to be with you. Since there's superheroes, and monster girls are here in Japan, where's he currently living in.

He gets up from his seat and check in on his garage. He noticed that how messy it is. He gather his cleaning supplies and goes right to clean.

He mopped the floors, moved some of his boxes. As he was cleaning up, he heard something from one of his boxes. He checked on about what cause it and sees a lamp.

Y/n: What is that? I don't remember me having a lamp when I moved, do I?

He picked it up and carried it into the kitchen table and inspected it.

Y/n: Who would throw away an antique lamp away. Whoever did it have no love for antiques.

Then he noticed on how dusty it is, he then rubbed it and it was clean. Then he saw it moved a bit, then he was confused. Then a huge puff of purple smoke was coming out from the funnel of the lamp and was forming into a lady with elf-like ears, was wearing a long red dress, and has long purple hair.

He was confused and was about to approach her while her back is not facing him. Then she decided to stretch her muscles out and said.

???: Mmmm. Wow, it feels good to out of the lamp.

Then she looks around the area she was in. She looks at Y/n and was holding her lamp he rubbed.

???: You're the one who wake me from my slumber, Yes?

Y/n: Yeah.. But who are you? An alien?

???: "Alien"? No, silly. I am Shantae, your own personal wish-fulling genie. If you have wishes, I shall grant it.

She then bows to him and that puts him being confused to really confused.

Y/n: Wait? You're a genie?