Chapter 9: Target acquired, KFC reject.

At the inside of his school, Y/n was doing some class work in his room then he sees his school beauties, Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima. When he first met them, he always got along with them and Akeno always tried to flirt with him. Now, he and Rin sees them going to the club in his school.

Rin: Class, if you excuse me and my son, that we have to go.

Then both Rin and Y/n goes out to the classroom, the perverted trio smirk about who they called to make Y/n upset because Y/n always likes Rias and Akeno because they're his childhood friends.

As they were walking, Y/n asked his mom something.

Y/n: Are they heading to the club room, mom?

Rin: Yes. I don't know why.

Y/n: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

They reached outside of the club room, Rin was overhearing a conversation between Rias and someone else. So, they both burst right in and Y/n sees a blonde hair guy with a red suit and cocky looking grin.

Riser: Who'd you are interrupting Riser?

Y/n: I'm sorry, but I couldn't see that my two childhood friends from hearing your voice, you chicken fuck.

Some of the girls started to giggle at what he said to Riser. But Riser remains calm and he was sensed his power.

Riser: You got some nerve to speak to Riser, you worm.

Y/n: A WORM?!?!

Then suddenly Y/n unleashed a burst of wild power coming from him. Riser was shocked about it.

Riser: (What's his power?! No human have that power! Unless.... No it can't be him!!)

Rin: Y/n. Calm down.

Then Y/n lower his unknown power. Y/n walked up to Riser and picked him up by his collar of his shirt and look at Riser and he spoke the most hateful voice.

Y/n: Listen here, Riser! I know Rias more than you would ever have! Rias is the most beautiful, caring girl I have ever met and I don't sense a bit of mischievous in her! So, get this through your tiny, pigeon sized brain know this, I may be human but even if I do the impossible and kill you, the immortal Phoenix. And I've seen you, and you're nothing but a disgrace to your family! And I will beat you, so much that you'll be afraid of me! And after I beat you, I'll take your Peerage and make it into my own and I'll treat them as human beings, not A FUCKING TROPHY!!!!! And when I fight you in the rating games, you'll regret it!

Y/n threw Riser to the ground and Y/n looks at him with pure rage in his eyes, because he always protect Rias and Akeno even from perverts.

Riser: Ten days. Riser will give you ten days to train.

Y/n: Ten days. (Dark, cold voice) You'll need it.

Then Riser disappeared. Y/n turned to Rias and Akeno, as they gave him a hug. Y/n hugged them back and said.

Y/n: Told you guys, that I have your backs.

Then minutes later after they're done talking about how Y/n meet Rias and Akeno, how they meets him. When they got reunited with Y/n in his school, They hugged him by being sandwich by Rias's and Akeno's breasts.

Then Rias asked him something.