Chapter 3: Go with the flow

At the morning hour at Y/n's house and it's cold and cloudy outside, they're watching TV in his living room area. Then he heard a knock at the door, he gets up and starts to walk to his front door and noticed a package at his front door of his house.

He brings his package inside of his house and asked himself about who ordered him a package. So, he decided to put it away in his room, then he asked Shimo to go with him in the town with him to allow him to get to know her.

Y/n: Hey, Shimo. I know you're new but wanna explore my city?

Shimo: Yes, master Y/n. We shall. Then if anyone bothers you, I shall send them into the endless blizzard of my fury.

Then sweatdrop on his head, and he said.

Y/n: (Geez, she's awfully loyal to me since yesterday.) You want to come with us too, Yasaka?

She nodded and he told Shantae to guard his house. He puts on his jacket and the three of them walked out the door and head out leaving Shantae alone but she'll occupy her self with comic books he bought for her yesterday.

As they were walking around the city for a bit and walked inside of a mall, he talked to them to get to know Yasaka and Shimo, he told them that he has to use the bathroom inside of the mall.

Then as he left for the bathroom, three guys who saw Yasaka and Shimo, they decided to flirt with them.

Clayton: Wow, you two girls are banging.

Gabe: Not only that, there's a older woman, two of them. What a couple of beautiful girls like you two doing out here. We won't mind if we take you two with us.

Yasaka: We can't.

Jack: W-why? The hell do you mean "you can't"?

Yasaka: We're currently waiting for our boyfriend.

Shimo: You mean my master, Yasaka.

Gabe: Well, you two are coming over with us. So my advice, fuck your boyfriend.

When Gabe about touch Yasaka, Shimo grabbed his arm, and having a cold, murderous aura while raging cold winds starting to swirl around her. She looks at Gabe and said with cold, and dangerous voice.

Shimo: (Cold, murderous voice) If you want to live, I suggest you three insects leave our presence while you have a chance. Or something bad might happen to you three pathetic waste of human beings.

Then Clayton started to taunt Shimo and his two friends were afraid of Shimo and her warning.

Clayton: Yeah. What're you gonna do us?

Then Shimo's eyes begin to glow blue, and use powerful ice blast to freeze Clayton, Gabe, and Jack then her eyes stopped glowing blue and went to normal. After that incident, Y/n got out of the bathroom and noticed three people who are frozen in place.

Y/n: What the crap happened here?

Shimo: They're were trying to flirt with me and Yasaka. One of those insects tried to touch her, I warned them not but they payed their price.

Y/n: Oh....Uhhh... thanks.

Shimo: You're welcome. I highly do not deserve this praise.

Shimo was beginning to make a small blush on her cheeks.
Then they decided to continue to explore the mall for a few hours or so.

Then sometime later, they were heading back to Y/n's house. As they were heading back, they saw a small girl who was light violet hair with red eyes, has a long braided ponytail and has a bow on her hair.

 As they were heading back, they saw a small girl who was light violet hair with red eyes, has a long braided ponytail and has a bow on her hair

(A/n: Why do I have a bad feeling about her.)

Y/n: (Is that... A girl? But she's looks like she 13 or 15 years old.)

Y/n started to approach her and she was beginning to be concerned about him.

Y/n: Don't worry. I'm not here to harm you. See, we're friends.

???: You're a nice person? Not a mean person?

Yasaka: Yes, we're good people. Now, what's your name?

???: Plutia. That's my name.

Y/n: Would you like to come home with us, Plutia? We have food, water, and a nice bed.

She begins to be happy because she's going to have a home ever since no one would want to be her friends. So they went home with Plutia as their new friend.

So, he opened the door and let's them inside and sees Shantae was cooking lunch for him, Yasaka, and Shimo. Then she noticed that Plutia was here with them and hiding behind Y/n. He told her that she's his own wish-fulling genie.

So after lunch, they were watching a movie. Plutia ask Y/n about something.

Y/n: What is it?

Plutia: You're really are a kind person.

Y/n: That's what my mom told me. But when I was young, I never had any friends.

Plutia: How about I became your best friend?

Y/n: Really?

She nodded. Then Y/n begins to happy because he has his first friend since he was a kid in 1st grade.

Then later on, it was beginning to turn dark outside. So he, Shantae, Shimo, Yasaka, and Plutia was in his room and proceeded to go to sleep. Then same unknown girl from yesterday was spying on him outside of his house then she flew away back into the darkness of the night clouds.

(That's it for Chapter 3 of this story, I hope you guys enjoyed it! So, ReeganNichol, what's going to happen in the next chapter and will it have a next member of his harem?)

(Also, do you guys want Vapor to make the appearance in Chapter 4?)