Chapter 11: Go the distance

Meanwhile with Y/n and his harem, they're arriving at the training ground by a house and was at the the front door.

Y/n looks around and looked at his mom and said.

Y/n: We're here. Where's your old friend, mom?

They heard a door open in the front of it, and saw a woman with green hair and red eye on her left.

???: Rin!

Rin: Hey, rose.

Both of them walked up and hugged each other in a reunion. Then Y/n asked his mom about who she is.

Y/n: Mom, who's this?

Rin: Everyone, this is Rose. She's my old friend.

Then rose looks at Y/n and looks him, including his muscle and she said.

Rose: You must be her big brother, yeah?

Y/n: I don't know what're talking about but I'm Y/n.

They heard footsteps from inside of the house and someone tackled Y/n and everyone how tall she is, 9 ft tall like nemesis from resident evil.

???: Hi, big brother!

Y/n: Who's this now?!

Rose: I'm surprised that you don't remember your Diane, AKA your little sister.

His harem: What?!

Daidouji: I'm sorry but how's Diane, your little sister, is 9 ft tall?

Rin: She has a massive growth spurt. *Looks at Diane* Diane, get off of your big brother.

Diane pouted cutely and said to her mom.

Diane: *Sigh* Fine.

She gets off of him and allowing to get up from the ground. Then later on, everyone was in the living room and getting to know each other and Y/n was outside, he was training with Rose on his new power for minutes on end.

Rose: Alright, training is done.

Y/n: Right.

Rose: I want to know why you want to train. Is it the perverted trio?

Y/n: No. I'm going against Riser Phoenix. I have a feeling that the perverted trio are the reason why they called Riser. If I called it, I'll end them!

Rose: You know what, I like your energy. No wonder that Daidouji likes ya.

Then he heard it and looked at her and said that Daidouji like him. After training, he went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich, then he decided to eat it and noticed that his harem was training Rias and her peerage in order to win.

While he was watching them, Yasaka came up behind him and said.

Yasaka: Looks like they're doing great.

Y/n: That they are.

Then he looks down and said something to Yasaka.

Y/n: Yasaka.

She looks at him and asked.

Yasaka: What is it?

He gather his courage and said.

Y/n: Ever since I wished you in this world by Shantae, and I always love you, literally. I'm trying to say is, I..... Want to have a daughter!

Yasaka was surprised by what he said and looks at him and said to him.

Yasaka: Are you sure? I'm a nine tailed kitsune, and you're part Digimon.

Y/n: But I asked Shantae to ask her if I wanted a full blooded kitsune daughter.

Then she was tearing up and was about to cry. So she hugged him while she said yes. Then Rias and Akeno came in after training, and checked in on Y/n and Yasaka.

Meanwhile, Y/n was taking a break from his next training and saw Akeno and Rias walking in.
Y/n asked them about why they're here with him, they explained and was thinking about the fight against Riser.

Y/n has a plan for taking care of Riser, because he has fire and Y/n has wind manipulation. Akeno was thinking about what catchphrase before he defeat Riser.

(10 days later)

Later on the evening, everyone was done with the training and everyone was getting dress up and ready to go to bed because of the rating game happening tomorrow.

As Y/n was about to go to bed, he sees Akeno was in his room. He was confused why she's here, then she said that she wanted to sleep with him because she asked Yasaka. Then he agreed a d both of them went to sleep together.

(Sorry for the short chapter of this story because I'm tired but I hope you guys enjoyed it!)