Chapter 4: An icy reception

At the souvenir shop in Japan, Y/n was looking around to make his bed room. Then he spotted a lava lamp in the corner of his eyes, he grabs it and told the cashier to buy it. As he was walking back to his car, he spotted a brown older woman with white hair and was beautiful as hell, then she offered him something that she could stay with him.

He nodded his head yes, so she got in the car with him and drove off back to his house. He asked her name and she said that her name is Ororo Munroe.

Moments later, he and Ororo arrived at his house. Both of them got in and he sees Plutia making something.

Y/n: What're you making there, Plutie?

Plutia: Making a plushie. To remind me that I have great friends.

Y/n: Awwww..

Yasaka: That's so sweet for you to say, Plutia.

Shantae: But, something tells me that there's up with Plutia, Y/n.

Y/n: You're worried to much about Plutie, Shantae. There's nothing wrong about her.

Shimo: I must agree with master on this one, Shantae.

Shantae: Maybe you two are right.

Plutia hands her plushie that looks like Y/n and gives it to him.

Y/n: Is this for me?

Plutia: Yep. You're my very best friend, Y/n~.

Then he felt a shiver down his spine and said.

Y/n: (Why do I have a shiver on my spine? But I hope nothing bad happens to me with Plutia in the next chapter of this story. It's not like she's a sadist or anything. She's way to innocent.)

Then he realized something, he turned to yasaka and said that his old friend that's coming over to help her to make her a citizen in his city in Japan.

Then he went to his room to set up his lava lamp, as he was taking off his coat and green smoke started to comes out from the top and started to cover his lower section of his stomach area.

Then the green gas smoke started to form to make a woman with a tail made of gas, who he was confused about.

(Imagine her being around in her late 20's.)

He slowly back up and she quickly pins him to the wall. She said to him with a worried voice.

???: Is #9 gone?

Y/n: Who's #9? Also, are you a genie?

???: What? No, hun. I'm Vapor.

Y/n: Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n.

As they were talking, Vapor told him that she used to be a villain be she's retired and lives like a normal person. Then Ororo came to his room and was shocked about a villain who was in his room. Y/n told her to don't fight, and told her that she's not a villain anymore, then she believes him.