OVA 1: Fun in the sun.

At Y/n's new giant house, and it's was the last day of summer vacation, Y/n was at his room and thinking about something they can do for the last day of summer.

Then he had an idea of what they should do, have a beach day. So he went to find Shantae and asked her if he could have a private beach for him. As he was walking, he heard giggle and he went to the her bedroom. He was watching them while they looked at Kunou as a baby and wearing her baby clothes. And they got school supplies from a store.

Y/n: Hey, Shantae.

She turned to him with Yasaka and Rin.

Shantae: What is it, Y/n?

Y/n: Since it's the last day of summer vacation and I wanna invite my friends, so may I wish for a my own private beach for us and my friends?

Shantae: Alright, I'm really looking forward for a beach! Your wish is my command!

Then she poofed him, his harem, and his friends to the his his own private beach and already has food stands, changing room, and everything.

Everyone: Wow..

Akeno: It's.... beautiful.

Then Shantae poofed a changing room for his harem and his daughter, they went in it and changed their clothes to swimsuits.

Y/n and his three friends went to the men's changing room and changed into their swimming trunks and after they're done, Y/n saw Yasaka, Kunou, Rias, Akeno, was done changing with their swimsuits.

(Also Wattpad. Please don't flagged me for this, I'm asking you nicely.)

)

At this point, Y/n and his three friends was blushing madly and Y/n was speechless on what he's seeing right now

At this point, Y/n and his three friends was blushing madly and Y/n was speechless on what he's seeing right now. When they saw them blushing, the girls could help but giggle on their reactions.

So, they decided to have fun by playing in the water and Kunou using a water gun to squirt Duncan with it and he decided to grab his water gun and use it back.

As they're playing around on the beach, Y/n was laying on the ground and taking a tan. While he was relaxing, he heard Yasaka and she was holding something.

Yasaka: Dear, could you put sunscreen on me?

Y/n: Sure.

He gets up from the sand and she was laying on the towel on the sand. He squeezed the sunscreen and rubs it, he gently rubbed it on her back, she gently moan. He blushes at her moan and he continues rubbing the sunscreen on her, then he saw Rias, Akeno and asked Y/n if they're next after and he said yes.

So later on, Bruce was cooking up the barbeque for Y/n, Duncan, Anthony, Rias, Akeno, Shantae, Kunou, and Yasaka.

As he was cooking, Y/n was sitting down on the towel on the sand, he saw the three perverts were at it again because they trying to steal his harem and he sighed and said.

Y/n: (I knew I shoulda brought Tsukiumi, Akitsu, or Shimo with me for this situation. Guess I gonna deal with them.)

He gets up and noticed that Clayton was replaced by Jeremy, who's also a pervert. Then they're trying to flex their muscles to steal Y/n's harem, then they saw Y/n and told Akeno to shocks them and she's was getting off by their pain and Y/n covered Kunou's ears.

Kunou: Papa, why're you covered my ears?

Y/n: Because, sweetie. Papa doesn't want you to hear what's Akeno is saying.

Then after that problem with the perverts Y/n asked Shantae if they're in a gay club as their punishment and she granted his wish and the perverts was gone into a gay club.

Bruce told them that the barbeque was done, so they gather their own plates and eaten their barbeque foods. Then they're sitting down and watching the fireworks was going off and exploding into the night sky.

Then after the fireworks and their day at his own private beach, Shantae poofed them back to Y/n's house and his friends were going back to their house and everyone was getting ready for bed to end their day.

Y/n went to his room with Yasaka and Kunou to sleep beside him in his bed inside of his room. Yasaka and Kunou went on his bed with him and went to sleep together.

(Hope you guys love that OVA and it was my first OVA story I've written and I personally enjoyed it!)

(Season 2 of wishes will come here soon. Be ready for it.)