Season 1 finale Chapter 12: It's digivoultion time

Today was the day of the rating game, so Rias and her peerage, including Y/n, was getting for the fight against Riser and his Peerage. So the referee saw Y/n and noticed that he isn't a devil and Rias persuade her that he's a substitute.

Then everyone was going to fight against Riser's peerage and Y/n was heading towards Riser to confront him. He looks at Riser and Riser thinks that he's confident about him winning.

So, Y/n wasted no time and ran up to Riser when was speaking. He made a fist combine with his wind powers to form a tornado fist and made contact with his face. Then Riser went flying back to do Y/n's winds.

Riser used his fire magic and fires it at Y/n but he used his winds to blow the fire out. At this point, Riser was shocked and Y/n charges right at him and punch him in the gut and did a roundhouse kick at his head.

Then the announcer said that Riser's peerage was getting defeated one by one. Riser was getting nervous about how his Peerage was losing badly and said something about the future of the race.

So, Riser flew up and charged a massive fire attack and hurled it at him, causing a massive explosion around the area. Riser then laugh at his victory then he saw a bright light in the smoke.

After the light died, Y/n evolved into Imperialdramon.

(This is Y/n new form. And imperialdramon will be human height.)

He started to walk towards Riser and Riser looks at him with fear in his eyes.

Riser: (Oh no. He could be a problem to us!) Oh come on. What now!!

Riser dive towards Imperialdramon and started to punch him many times but had no effect on him and he looks down at Riser. Then Imperialdramon cocks up his fist and landed a very hard punch to Riser that he crashed into the ground, unconscious and everything.

Imperialdramon: You better put some respect in my name! Also, told you never underestimate me!

Then Imperialdramon changed back into Y/n and noticed that Rias and her peerage has won against Riser's peerage. Rias's brother, Sirzechs, came in and said to him.

Sirzechs: Y/n, is it? Since you help my sister and her peerage won against Riser and you fought him. What would you want for a reward?

Y/n thinks about it for a moment then he said to him.

Y/n: I want Riser's peerage to live with me and my harem, so they could live under my care and I'll treat them like a family.

Then Sirzechs agree to him and said something important to him.

Sirzechs: Make sure you take care of my mom and Rias for me.

He nodded in agreement that he will. Then after the fight against Riser, everyone has a celebration part on the victory against Riser and Rias is now free to have someone but Rias asked him something.

Rias: I have something to say, Y/n. Could you take me and my mom on a date?

Y/n: Sure, Rias. I even told Sirzechs that I'll take care of you and Venelana.

Rias was happy to hear that and she hugged him and he hugged her back.

He heard Yasaka said to come to her, he walked over to her and in the his bedroom and he asked her. She then replied that she wanted a kid like he said, then he said that he'll do it.

(Skip lemon scene, sorry about that!)

After they had sex, Yasaka was holding him and placed her head on his chest.

Yasaka: That was amazing.

Y/n: Yeah. I agree.

Yasaka: If we have a child, I wanted a daughter.

Y/n: I would love to have a daughter. I hope our daughter is beautiful, like you, Yasaka.

Yasaka: Aww... you're sweet.

Both of them kissed each other on the lips and after they kissed, they continue cuddle each other. When they're done cuddle for an hour or two, they head to the living room and they're still having a party. He sees Shantae and asked her.

Y/n: Shantae. Me having you as my own genie is the best thing ever happen to me.

Shantae: Really? Thanks, Y/n. Me meeting you is the greatest thing happened. But I do have one more thing to say.

Y/n: And that is? That I had sex with Yasaka?

Shantae: You did? Anyways, my little sister is coming over here. But she won't make her debut appearance in season 2 of this story.

Y/n: We will, Shantae. *Looks at the readers* You guys want this story to have a second season? Also, there's going to be a OVA which is the beach part, so look forward to it!

Shantae: Anyways, I do believe that it was raining while it was sunny, yes?

Y/n: Yes. What'd that mean?

Shantae: When it was raining while you and Yasaka was having "fun", means that you already married to her.

Then he was surprised that he didn't know that, then he asked her if his daughter will be a full blooded kitsune daughter and she said yes. And he heard Daidouji while they're dancing and having fun, so he decided to join in.

A few months later, He was the hospital was walking in and saw Yasaka was holding a baby girl with yellow nine tails and fox ears on her head.

Yasaka: What should we name her?

Y/n: What about.... Kunou?

Yasaka: That's sounds like a great name for our daughter.

Then they went back to his house and introduced Kunou to her new friends and family. And it was the end of Season 1 of Wishes, join Y/n next time and more people, girls, and villain to encountered and helping to protect his city from evil.

(Hope you enjoyed season 1 of this story. Be ready for the Beach OVA!)