CHAPTER-9 Mira's Radiant Charm

VIKRAM 'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Mira at the sangeet night, dressed so beautifully. My heart skipped a beat as I came out from my frozen state. "Namaste," I managed to greet her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

I explained, "Jay Maheshwari, the father of the groom, is our friend. That's why I'm here. What about you?"

She smiled, "The bride is my cousin sister. So, I'm here for her."

I felt a surge of determination. This was my chance to finally express my feelings for her. But just as I was about to speak, she brought up why I hadn't arrived on time earlier when I had asked her to wait because I had something important to tell her.

Before I could respond, another girl came and told Mira that it was time for their performance. Mira excused herself, leaving me with a mix of disappointment and anticipation.

As the announcement was made for the performances to begin, I made my way to where the sangeet was taking place. The atmosphere was electric with excitement.

Mira's performance was breathtaking. She danced to the song "Nainowale Ne," and it was as if time stood still. I was completely mesmerized by her grace and talent.

Soon, other family members of the bride and groom joined in, and the sangeet turned into a joyous celebration. Everyone was enjoying themselves, lost in the music and dance.

NEXT DAY

The next day arrived with the vibrant haldi function, where everyone gathered to celebrate in joy and laughter. The air was filled with excitement as family and friends came together to smear each other with turmeric paste, a tradition believed to bring good luck and ward off evil spirits.

 The air was filled with excitement as family and friends came together to smear each other with turmeric paste, a tradition believed to bring good luck and ward off evil spirits

Amidst the cheerful chaos, Mira appeared in yet another stunning outfit, her simplicity and grace captivating the hearts of everyone around her. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her from afar, admiring her beauty and charm.

Mira moved through the crowd with ease, her infectious laughter adding to the festive atmosphere

Mira moved through the crowd with ease, her infectious laughter adding to the festive atmosphere. She greeted everyone warmly, her genuine kindness shining through as she spread happiness wherever she went.

I found himself drawn to her, my heart fluttering every time by seeing her beautiful smile. I longed to approach her, to tell her how she had become the light of my life, but the words seemed to elude me.

Instead, I contented myself with stealing glances from a distance, cherishing every moment I spent in her presence.

And as the haldi festivities continued, I couldn't shake the feeling that this was just the beginning of something truly magical. I watched as she laughed and chatted with others, her infectious energy spreading to those around her.

I decide to speak to Mira, to finally express the feelings that had been swirling inside me since I realized my feelings for her. But as I mustered the courage to approach her, I found myself hesitating, unsure of how to begin.

Unable to resist any longer, I seized the opportunity to speak to Mira, my heart pounding with nervous anticipation.

With a determination I approached her and said, "good morning Mira, you look really nice today."

Mira returned smile , her eyes sparkling with warmth as she replied, "Thank you, Vikram. You're looking good too."

Encouraged by her response, Vikram took a deep breath and said, "I wanted to tell you something... something important."

Mira's curiosity was piqued as she asked, "What is it, Vikram? You can tell me."

I hesitated for a moment, his words caught in his throat. But with a determined resolve, I looked into Mira's eyes.

I opened my mouth to express myself, but before I could say anything, we were interrupted by some male guy, who called out to Mira, signaling the start of another ceremony.

With a regretful smile, Mira turned to me and said, "I'm sorry, Vikram. I have to go. But let's talk later, okay?"

I nodded, my heart feels disappointed because i am unable to express my feelings to Mira .

Despite the joyous celebrations around me, my mind was consumed with thoughts of Mira. I knew that this was my chance to finally express my feelings, to tell her how she had captured my heart . And with newfound determination, I resolved to seize the moment before this wedding gets was over.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•