CHAPTER-10 Vikram's Heartfelt Confession

ON THE WEDDING DAY

VIKRAM'S POV

As the sun rises in the sky, I get ready eagerly. My heart is full of hope as I want to tell Mira how I feel before it's too late. 

I search high and low, asking everyone if they have seen Mira. 

Finally, I bump into a member of Mira's family and politely ask, "Excuse me, have you seen Mira?" The family member smiles kindly and replies, "Oh yes, she goes with her cousins for a puja at the temple, and they'll be back before the wedding."

 My heart sinks a little upon hearing the news. I hope to see Mira before the wedding starts, but I don't give up hope. I promise myself that no matter what, I will tell Mira how I feel.

IN THE EVENING

As the day unfolds, the venue buzzes with excitement. Colorful decorations adorn the venue, and the air is filled with the sound of laughter and music. Despite the joyous atmosphere, I can't shake off the nervous butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

 Despite the joyous atmosphere, I can't shake off the nervous butterflies fluttering in my stomach

As the celebrations continue, my thoughts keep drifting back to Mira. I can't shake off the feeling that this might be my last chance to convey my feelings to her. Amidst the celebrations, I keep stealing glances at the entrance, hoping to catch sight of her.

Finally, as the time for the ceremony approaches, the groom makes his grand entrance accompanied by his close friends and family. He is dressed in traditional attire, looking dashing as he walks towards the ceremonial stage where the rituals will take place.

It is then time for the bride's arrival. The bride arrives in a procession with her family members.

Meanwhile, I spot Mira entering the venue with her cousins along with the bride. My heart races with excitement and nerves as she looks stunning in her attire, her face glowing with happiness and excitement for the union about to take place in this wedding.

 My heart races with excitement and nerves as she looks stunning in her attire, her face glowing with happiness and excitement for the union about to take place in this wedding

The air is filled with traditional music as the bride is escorted by her loved ones towards the stage. Once the bride and groom are together on the stage, the ceremony begins. They exchange vows, promising to love and cherish each other for a lifetime.