Come again?

~

"Leave." Atlas Payne's voice boomed. His hot breath sending shivers down her spine.

It was September 1st and Yvette was on her way to the Train station.

Her parents stood at the doorway, glaring at her. Letting her know she was no longer welcome. "Goodbye." She gave them a clearly fake smile, walking away from the living hell she'd been trapped in. Finally she was free.

She was actually going to Hogwarts, she could meet other people her age. She just had to meet Sirius at 10:30.

Since her family wouldn't apparate her, Delmar and his wife would come to show her to the station. She just had to wait in her front yard by the fountain.

The time was 9:50, she had plenty of time before she had to meet Sirius.

She sat there at the  fountain, staring up at her grandfathers statue. Yvette remembered how glad she was to get away from this life. Even if it meant trading it for a life of pain and suffering once a month.

A popping sound snapped her out of her day dream and she looked up to meet a pair of warm, black eyes.

"Delmar!" The girl smiled and stood to look at her brother.

"Hello Yvette, how have you been?" He smiled down at the little girl.

"Well the transformation was quite painful, but nothing i can't handle." She admitted her heart filling with his warmth. She looked over and saw a beautiful lady. No, beautiful wasn't a good enough word, she was enchanting.

Her presence was enough to make a person go loopy in love. Any sane person would run away for her. She had jet black long hair that was pin straight. She had the brightest blue eyes that were almost mystical. Her face was effortlessly stunning and she was nothing short of the embodiment of perfection.

She had the most pretty face. Everything about her was perfect and kind.

"Hello Yvette, we haven't met," The lady started. "I'm your brothers fiancé, Sørine Thelxepeia." She smiled, showing her small dimples that made her look adorable.

"Your beautiful," Yvette stated the obvious breathlessly, almost in a trance.

"Now don't steal her from me sister," Delmar chuckled at her expression. "Don't be silly Del, she's just being sweet." Sørine bent down and embraced Yvette in a deep hug. She had this aura, this appeal that meant sunshine followed her. Yvette already loved her.

"Well we best be off, i'm sure your silly friend Sirius must be waiting?" He laughed at the memory of the idiotic boy stumbling around the ball.

And with that, the trio apparated away from her old home. They landed with a twist and a turn, in an alleyway near Kings Cross. They all followed each other in a line, Delmar leading the way. "Now, we have to go to platform 9&3/4." He ordered, bringing a confused look upon Yvette's face.

She looked up at him, hoping for a bit more explanation.

"The barrier between platforms 9 and 10 is magic. You take your trolley and run through there to get to the station." Delmar smiled down at his sister.