Ill Huff And Puff..

~
Yvette had rode back in a carriage with Lily, Alice and Marlene. The train was coming to a stop at Kings cross. The girls all grabbed their luggage and stepped off the train.

"Ok can you see your parents Marlene?" Lily asked the blonde girl. Lily and Alice would be staying at Marlene's house this Christmas. Yvette wanted to spend time with her brother and his family, so she politely declined.

"I think she's over there," Marlene squinted her eyes, pointing out a tall blonde witch.

"Right, is your brother here yet Vet?" Alice turned and look at Yvette who was fumbling with her fingers. She was nervous about messing things up.

"He waits for me at the muggle part of the station, you three go ahead." She smiled at her newfound friends.

They all gave her a group hug and they said their goodbyes, before leaving Yvette to her trunks.

"Is Delmar waiting outside the barrier?" Sirius Blacks voice made Yvette jump in fright.

James chuckled at the sight. "Yeah, i've actually got to go see if he's here yet." She replied. "Says he doesn't want to run into any Pureblood mania wizards."

Sirius chuckled. "I can't avoid those types of wizards, there's a pair waiting for me right there." He directed her to the familiar faces of Walburga and Orion Black. They caught a glimpse of Yvette and glared at her threateningly of disapproval.

"Good luck. And if your still thinking about going through with your plan, good luck with that too." She smiled at the boy who gave her a thankful look.

He pulled her into a brotherly embrace before saying goodbye to his mates.

"Alright i've got to go now, stay safe Remus, the full moons in 3 days. I guess i'll see you then?" Yvette looked with pure worry to the boy. He nodded and with that, James, Peter and Remus all walked off to their families.

"Bye Mrs Moony!" James yelled to her before telling Remus' parents that she was called Mrs Moony. Remus face palmed yet again at the embarrassing situations James kept putting him in.

Yvette slowly walked through the barrier with her trolly in reach. She got to the other side and immediately spotted a very tall man. Along his side was a stunning woman with long black hair and crystal blue eyes. And a little girl with short blonde hair and a scowl on her face.

"Delmar! Sørine!" She walked over to them with a smile on her face. She had only known the woman for a few months, but she knew exactly why Delmar ran away for her. Any sane person would.

"Hello Yvette, how are you?" Delmar spoke in his deep, yet soft voice.

"Fantastic, i need to tell you all about my year. Oh and who might you be little one?" Yvette smiled and crouched down to meet the eyes of Madaylia.

The little girl spat right in Yvette's face and blew her tongue with a adorable scowl. "Naww aren't you just the cutest!" Yvette pulled the little girl into a hug and she immediately started screaming.

They eventually calmed Madaylia down and explained that she wasn't the nicest, but it would just be a phase. Sure. (Sure)

They apparated to their home and Yvette was stunned. She thought because of how Delmar was cut off from their fortune, he would be poor. But that was the complete opposite.

The house wasn't as big as her manor, but it looked as fancy. She later learned that Delmar had a high authority job in the ministry, and Sørine was from a very noble family, that wasn't very popular with other nobles.

They walked into the large house and they all sat by the fire in a very large lounging area. "Now, tell me about your year so far." Sørine sat down while Delmar was putting Madaylia down for a nap.