The Bees Knees

~

It was their second week at school and Yvette was loving it. Her first astronomy and Care of Magical Creature lessons were cancelled because of the weather, so she was yet to experience those. She wasn't very happy about this as she was most interested by these subjects.

She had been visiting Hagrid very often and played with Fang in her lunchtimes. This coming weekend was the first official Hogsmede weekend.

She was on her way to DADA and she couldn't help but see all of the students nervously asking each other out. It made her happy to see so much love in the atmosphere. Hogwarts was definitely her new home. She loved the whole place.

She reached the classroom and spotted Remus sitting at his regular desk. She walked over in the somewhat empty classroom and placed her books next to him. The sound snapped him out of his trance and he jolted in his seat in surprise.

"Woah didn't mean to scare you," She laughed siting down next to him. He shook his head before getting his ink pot and quill out for the lesson. The Professor walked in with a bright smile on her face. She was an attractive young witch and many of the male students had crushes on her.

"Right today we will be recapping a topic you learnt about in your 3rd year. There will be a question on this on your O.W.L.S." She explained, wiping down the chalkboard in-front of her. Yvette placed her supplies in her desk, flattening the fresh parchment.

"Werewolves," The professor announced to the classroom.

Both Remus and Yvette stiffened at her statement. Yvette glanced at her feet, averting her gaze from anyone looking. Hopefully it just looked like she was scared of werewolves, not guilty of being one.

Remus looked over at Yvette and she was visibly upset at this. He wasn't surprised, she was only recently bitten, he knew exactly what she was feeling.

For the first time in his life he saw someone other than himself, going through this very rare situation.

Yvette lifted her head as the professor continued and ordered them to open their text books to a specific page. She looked over to Remus who was staring at her, looking very disturbed. Her eyes widened, 'does he know?!' Her mind raced as he moved his attention back to the front of the classroom.

Sirius wouldn't tell people if he didn't have a reason right? She thought over and over again. She was getting paranoid. Sirius would never expose her like that.

The class ended after the duo had to sit through the class voicing their opinions on werewolves. Every time a Slytherin opened their mouth, Remus and Yvette would just zone out, not wanting to deal with their beliefs.

She immediately got up and raced towards the Gryffindor common room. Sirius just had a free period and he would either be in the common room or his dorm.

She didn't know however that Remus was following close behind her, not taking him long to catch up.

He knew she had found out he knew. He didn't know what emotions were playing through her head right now. Was she angry? Or sad? Was she angry at Remus? He shook the thought out of his brain.

They reached the common room and it was occupied by only a couple second years.

She immediately ran up the stairs and knocked on the boys door rapidly.

Remus had just entered the common room when he saw Yvette get let into their dorm by a scared looking Peter.

Yvette walked into the room. Half filled with shock and half filled with terror. James was sitting on his bed with a wizards chess game open. Sirius was laying on his bed playing with a piece of parchment.