Chapter Two: You're Mine!

{TW} OOC reactions and mannerisms, manipulation, possession, dissociation (did I miss any?)

{CW} angst, cliffhanger

[PLOT AND (extra characters— Listeners, Watchers, etc..) DESIGN BY Roxy-Rox0 ]

Grian grew tired of wandering his headspace, especially since the mindscape wasn't under his control anymore. Grian just seemed to slip in and out of consciousness, occasionally wandering his own dark mindscape, other times just sitting there, observing. Grian had no sense of time, not a single clock or shadow, he couldn't know how long he'd been there.

Grian's body however knew what time it was, it had only been half an hour since the Entity decided to keep him. Grian's body was content, and perfectly fine with being under the Being's influence. His mind and conscious was what restricted him.

Grian wandered, his appearance matched his body's, but he was glad to find that the green strings weren't present, but he quickly lost that good emotion when the Entity appeared in front of him. The Entity moved with Grian, seemingly circling him.

The Entity whispered to Grian, the words were practically unintelligible. The only things Grian could make out was the constant chant and repeat of the words "obey me" and "your mine" and "don't fight."
The constant thrum of the whispers and mutterings coming from the Being— or at least their direction— gave Grian a headache, and he couldn't help but realise that the muttering was working.

"Obey."

Grian's body obeyed, and Grian's subconscious couldn't stop it.

Eventually Grian found himself watching in drowsy horror as Etho called for him, and his possessed body made no move to hide.

✦ ✦ ᒲ╎リᒷ! ✦ ✦

Etho took the time to travel to Grian's for a hangout that the two planned weeks before. He was happy to be spending time with the chaotic hermit.

"Grian?" Etho called out and walked closer to the shorter hermit's base. He saw a speck of brunette hair behind a—quite random, and kind of tacky— wall when he turned slightly and he approached quicker, a smile forming on his face.

The short brunette quickly fell into Etho's line of sight, his back turned to the platinum haired man. Grian just stood there, not making a move, not greeting Etho with his usual energy. Etho slowed his approach and stopped behind Grian, placing his hand on the shorter's shoulder.

Before Etho could speak Grian opened his eyes and turned his head slightly to glare at Etho. His cold piercing gaze shocked the taller, instead of dark and soulful eyes, Grian had bright green eyes with white pupils, and he was scowling. Etho couldn't recall ever seeing the prankster scowl.

He took a few steps back, the chill that he felt looking at Grian felt wrong.

Grian was his friend.

Grian's now green wings spread out and the shorter hermit turned and faced Etho, with a smirk. Etho involuntarily  shivered as his cold green eyes stared at him.

"Grian?" Etho asked hesitantly with a shocked expression. Grian simply smiled at him, confusing the taller hermit more.

✦ ✦ ||𝙹⚍ ✦ ✦

In another area, a group of hermits were gathered in a lab like room. No one spoke. The atmosphere was tense. But they just waited.

What were they waiting for?