Chapter Three: Secret "Thoughts"

<TW> objectification, mentions of violence, the Entity, mentions of possession, dark themes(?)

<CW> fluff, angst

[MAIN PLOT IS MADE BY Roxy-Rox0 ]

  Lime green hair— with tints and hues of other greens and yellow. Lime eyes, slitted pupils. Green and black clothes.

  The Entity, the Being. Its name not known to others.

  Impulsive, but clever. They lived without proper love or interaction, so they sought out to find their own companions to stay with.

  The companions collected so far are; the raven haired one with a moustache, the Listener, the winged one, and the brunette.

  Mumbo, Etho, Grian, and Impulse, were their names.

  They fell under the Entity's control with small resilience, but aren't putting up much of a fight anymore. The Entity's magic was working wonderfully.

  Grian was the first, he found the Entity in a cave. He had parrot wings, those fascinated the Entity. Then there was his friend, Etho, the Listener. What a wonderful addition, Etho.

  The other two, Mumbo and Impulse, were fairly easy to control and collect.

  The Being had a very different perspective of it all than the ones they had taken control of.

✦ ✦ ᓵ𝙹リℸ ̣ ╎リ⚍ᒷ ✦ ✦

  Mumbo was dragged off before Impulse was, his senses overwhelmed before his body was overtaken. Then was Impulse, he shared a similar experience before his conscious was moved and went blank.

✦ ✦ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ✦ ✦

  Mumbo and Impulse weren't alone when they gained temporary consciousness. They "awoke" feeling weak and restrained.

  But they also felt as though someone was dragging the two. Impulse came to his senses first and looked at who was pulling him and Mumbo.

  It was a familiar winged prankster who pulled them weakly along by tugging on the thin green strings that were tangled around Mumbo and Impulse.

  "Grian.?" Impulse questioned, making the winged figure stop and allowing Impulse to stumble to his feet.

✦ ✦ ⎓╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ✦ ✦

  Grian flinched when he heard his name and his now turned green wings ruffled up defensively as he turned. His eyes were flickering between their usual dark colour and a bright lime green— thanks to the Entity— and he almost immediately scared Impulse and the still confused Mumbo.

  Grian relaxed once he saw the confusion and fear on his friends faces, he took a deep breath and wiped at his eyes— he was getting tired, but he couldn't fall asleep so far away from where Etho was. Grian let himself fall to his knees and he helped Mumbo get untangled from the green strings— he couldn't remove them, though.

  "D'you need some help?" Mumbo asked Grian once he got untangled and stood up. Grian grinned up at his friend and stood up on his own. He flexed and flapped his wings as much as he could to try and keep himself awake and looked up at his friends.

  "Come on," Grian started to walk again. Impulse and Mumbo shared a brief confused look before walking as fast as they could with the shorter brunette hermit.

  The trio seemed to be wandering aimlessly but the shortest of the three had a destination in mind. Grian suddenly stopped walking and he wobbled on his feet—the natural fatigue of this mindscape was getting to him. Before Grian fell to the floor from exhaustion another familiar figure caught him and looked at Mumbo and Impulse.

✦ ✦ ᒲᒷ? ✦ ✦

  Mumbo looked relieved but uneasy when Etho caught his builder friend. Etho's eyes, like Grian's, were flickering from their usual bright red and green colours to a bright lime green. Mumbo couldn't help but wonder if his eyes were doing something similar.

  "Hey Etho," Impulse said, releasing a relieved breath. Etho smiled at the two as comfortingly as he could, he gently placed Grian on the floor and the green strings tightened and held him in place.

  Before Mumbo could panic too much Etho spoke, "Relax. That always happens after we lose consciousness." Etho explained to Mumbo and Impulse.

  "This is.. confusing." Mumbo announced, not knowing what else to say and how else to describe their situation. Impulse nodded in agreement and Etho sat down next to Grian.

  "That feels like an understatement," the Canadian hermit laughed, a bittersweet reaction. Impulse sat down beside Grian as well and laid on his back, quickly losing consciousness beside his fellow brunette. Green strings in tangled around them and Mumbo sat in front of Etho.

  "Honestly, I'm not fully sure what happened." Mumbo admitted and leaned back on his hands. Etho chuckled and looked to the two sleeping brunettes. They looked peaceful, but they also looked as though you could wake them with a tap or a shake, as if they were having a nightmare. Except you couldn't wake them up easily.

  "I don't think any of us are fully sure. I was going to meet up with Grian, and next thing I knew I was running from him and then that green creature took over my body." Etho replied. Mumbo messed with the cuff of his suit before telling Etho what happened with him and Impulse.

  "Impulse and I were goofing off in X's base, we fell somewhere, and were aggressively dragged away when we saw you and Grian and tried to help." Mumbo shared. Etho nodded before his eyebrows furrowed.

  "Why were you two in Xisuma's base?" Etho questioned. Mumbo shifted his position slightly before he answered.

  "X knew there was something wrong, Bdubs proved those suspicions, and he gathered the hermits that were online. Except you, and Grian. Though, I guess his base wasn't as safe as he thought it would be." Mumbo answered.

  Etho rubbed his friends back in an attempt to comfort him, Mumbo smiled and he leaned back to rest on the floor beside Impulse and Etho.

This is not in the videos-

I am creating this fanfiction from the order of the videos in a playlist Roxy made, and I thought I could add in some little extra bits for the vaguer memes and videos.

Sorry if it's not to your satisfaction! (And that it's kind of short)

Till next chapter!

1010 words