Chapter 16

Gage

I slipped quietly from the bed, trying not to wake her. Her face is slack, her lips parted slightly, and her golden hair splayed out across my pillow. It had been a little over an hour or so since I'd last had her and I already wanted to be inside her again. It had been this way all night. We'd fuck each other mercilessly until our bodies collapsed, then drift off to sleep in each other's arms. Only a short time later we would awaken with the intense desire to take one another again. I sigh heavily and shake my head as I gaze down at the beautiful woman in my bed. I've got to get my head in the game, last night was hot as fuck, and this morning was just as good. But now that we've crossed the bridge we've both been pussyfooting around, it's time to take it to the next level.

I go downstairs and pad barefoot into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I ran some scenarios through my mind as I poured a second cup for Katya. I can still feel her hands on me, her lips and breath against my skin. I have so many things I want to do to her and can't decide where I want to start. I pick up both cups and walk back up to my room, a smile on my face broadens with every step. As I round the doorway to my room I find the bed empty. After a quick peek in the bathroom I walk toward her room and find the door open. I can hear the shower running. I sit her coffee on the dresser and lean on the door frame as I drink mine. My eyes scan the contents of the room from the bed, to the chaise, then chair, the dresser, and finally the vanity. A thought crosses my mind and I chuckle to myself. I drain the last of the coffee from my cup before turning on my heel just as the water turns off. I should have at least ten minutes, maybe more. That's more than enough time...

*** *** ***

Katya

I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my entire life. Both figuratively and literally. I wrap a towel around my body as I step out of the shower. Using a second towel I get the excess water out of my hair. Images of the past twelve hours play through my mind and expand the already shit-eating smile on my face. Gage...... His hands, his lips, his tongue, his...well... haha.

Even after a long shower I can still smell him....and taste him. Just that fact alone sends instant moisture between my thighs. Dear God, I've had that man again and again over the last twelve hours or so and yet here I am craving more. I should be exhausted and satiated. Hell, I should be sore as fuck. But all I feel is the desire surging in my core and my body responding as the primal need in me starts to awaken once again. Quickly I blow dry my hair, humming to myself like a complete idiot. With a ridiculous smile I can't peel from my lips I brush my teeth before reaching behind the door for my clothes. However, my hand finds nothing. I pull the door toward me and glance at the hook on the back. The hanger and the dress that I placed there before stepping into the shower are both gone....what the fuck??

Panic flows through my veins as a moment of deja vu washes over me. Frozen briefly with fear I glance at myself in the mirror over the bathroom sink. Clad only in my underwear and a pair of dress boots I slipped on after drying my hair, I look utterly ridiculous. I snatched a silk slip off the hook that was still present for some reason and pulled it over my head before shimmying it down my body. Images of empty drawers and a dark hollow closet flash in my mind as I hurry into my bedroom. Realizing everything is in its place I sigh in relief. I was not prepared to play that game again today. However, it would appear Mr. Bryant has some sort of game on the menu today, and I must admit, I find myself intrigued. I sit down at the vanity and twist my hair, pinning it up in a messy bun.

"Good morning Kitten," Gage drawls from the doorway. I look up and our eyes meet in the mirror as he leans against the door frame. He's shirtless, wearing a pair of light blue tattered jeans with bare feet. I moan under my breath as butterflies soar in my stomach at the sight of him. "Good morning," I reply lightheartedly, "any idea where my dress might have wandered off to?" I eye him with a half smile as I tilt my head curiously. "Hmmmm.....let me think......" he teases, tapping a finger on his chin in fake contemplation. He slowly crosses the room and my eyes follow him in the mirror as he reaches the wall and leans against it casually. I watch as his eyes lift slowly to mine and a sexy wicked grin creeps over his lips. "Ahh yes, now I remember. The dress didn't exactly fit the occasion so a replacement had to be arranged."