Chapter 9

Katya

When I open my throat and take all of Gage into my mouth I am afraid for a moment he might pass out. I knew it would be a surprise but I didn't realize he'd be so shocked he'd lose control of his senses. A small part of me took a little satisfaction knowing I had the power to bring this giant man to his knees. I have no doubt when he looked down that shit looked impressive because let me tell you, the man is packing. Seriously, his dick is huge. It's a good thing I don't have a gag reflex otherwise I'd never have been able to get more than half of him in my mouth. I swallow every drop of the hot load he shoots down my throat. His fists clutch my hair as his cock pulsates on my tongue. As his body recovers I slide him out halfway but continue to suck on him gently. He tastes so fucking good. He suddenly jolts, obviously becoming sensitive and I smile as he quickly withdraws from my mouth. Still blindfolded, my other senses are heightened and I can hear his heavy panting. The scent of sweat and sex lingers in the air as well.

I sense him leaning over me right before the blindfold is removed from my eyes. I blink rapidly, adjusting to the sudden appearance of the light. His green eyes come into focus, they are dark and full of lust as he takes my face in his hands. His eyes flit back and forth between mine as he leans in closer. The amber flecks gleaming in those eyes as the desire in them rises. He looks like he wants to literally devour me. The tingling in my pussy instantly escalates to an intense throbbing. I clench my thighs together and slightly roll my hips, hoping the friction will soothe my needy clit.

He tilts my head up to face him and our eyes lock. I start to melt under his smoldering gaze. Without words or warning his lips crash into mine, our lips moving in perfect harmony. The kiss makes my toes curl and takes my breath away. As he nibbles at my bottom lip I sigh softly. He jumps at the opportunity to slip his tongue past my lips. His kisses are firm, rough, and full of passion. I whimper as I feel my whole body start to go weak. As if resisting a magnetic force he reluctantly draws back and looks down into my eyes, his lips curled into a wide smile. "You, my little Kitten, are one naughty, dirty, little girl. Incredible.....but most definitely naughty," he says, his breath still short. I feel the heat rise in my face and I look away, suddenly feeling like that fumbling shy girl. My eyes land on the flogger he casually discarded earlier. My sex begins to pulsate once again as hunger rises inside me. Subconsciously I squirm in his arms.

Gage chuckles as he reaches out and picks up the flogger, turning to me prepared to tease me. At first my eyes widen in surprise but then narrow quickly into desire. Gage obviously reads this transition because his own expression changes from amusement to one of pure lust. He averts his eyes briefly and swallows. He seems to be pulling himself out of the moment. He turns back to look at me with a slight smile. "As much as I'd love to indulge you at this moment I have some work calls that I have to make," he tells me. Wait, what? I stare for a moment waiting for the laughter, he can't be serious..... "It shouldn't take more than thirty to forty-five minutes at the most," he continued, oblivious to my current emotional state.

He's serious! This mother--- I cross my arms and clamp my lips together because I'm about to totally lose my shit. He's already put his fucking pants back on while talking to me. I'm still buck-ass naked on the floor and he wants to make phone calls?? Seriously?!?! WTF?!?! "Hey, what's with the frown?" he asks softly. My head snaps in his direction and I glare, and yes, I look him dead in the eye. "What's with the frown? Did you honestly just ask me that question?" I barked at him loudly. Sooo...yeah...that came out a little bit snippy. I'm obviously in trouble judging from the scowl on his face and the way he is staring down at me. Fuck it. In for a penny, in for a pound as my Nana used to say. Uncrossing my arms I place my hands on my hips and cock my head slightly to the side. I widened my eyes and pursed my lips, my face obviously asking him what he intended to do about it. Clearly this was an all out act of defiance but at the moment this bitch right here don't give a fuck.