love(3)

In das mansion
At  night, 9.30pm

Bondita was lying on her bed and only thinking about aniruddh and smiling.

Bon:kya ho raha ha mujhe, jab se unhe deka ha tab se bhoot acha lg raha. Mn kar raha sirf unhe hi dekti rahu unhi ke bare mein souchti rahu sirf. Kya mein unse pyr, pr mein toh unhe janti bhi nhi. Ye sab kya ho raha haa.

10.30pm
Bon was trying to sleep but she not able to sleep and only smiling while thinking about Ani.
But suddenly the light went, she become a little bit scared.
And she start searching for candel , while searching she listen some noises from her window, she become more scared and suddenly her window get open and a man come from it to her room having mask on his face only his eyes are visible.
Now she became more sacred she thought he is a kidnapper or a theif or he is here to kill her.
While she saw that man is coming near hear, she start going backward.

Before she shout for help that man near her and cover her mouth and attach her to the wall, while his one hand on her waist and other was covering her mouth.

And that man was Ani.

He slowly wishper in her ear.

Ani:chilana mt, mein thumhe choot ya thumare sath khuch nhi karunga. Thik hai.

Bon is scared, but after listening his voice she became some relax and nooded her head in yes.
Ani remove her hand from his mouth, but not her waist.

Suddenly light come, Bon look in his eyes and lost in his eyes.
After some time,
She break the silence

Bon:aap kon ho, or yaha kyu aye ho.

Ani slowly remove her mask .
She got shocked seeing him here at this time and scared also because she remember tapur saying he is our dushman son.

Ani:(with sternly) hello, mera naam ARC hai, or mein vohi hu jo tum soch rahi hu thumare dhushman parivaar ha bete. Pr yaha mein aj dushman ke naate nhi. Bas ek normal nisan ki tarha aya ho, thume kuch wapis dene.toh thume darne ki zarurat nhi hai.

Bon:(her heart beating was very fast) ji, pr ap yaha kyu aye ho. Kya wapis dene aye ho aap.

Ani:(while removing her handkerchief from his pocket) ye thumhare hai na, yehi dena aya ho. But stern face, which was scaring her little but.

Bon take her handkerchief, and said thankyou to him.

Before he/she could say something, suddenly someone knocked on her room door. Bon become scared, but Ani with stern face say, not to tell anyone he is here, if she then consequences will not good.
And hide in her bathroom.

Bon with great difficult, she slowly open her room door.
And there was Rani her pishi was standing.

Rani:Bon mein thuje bola tha na mere liye gram pani kr dene mujhe raat ko nahaana hai.

Then Bon remember while thinking about ani she forgot to do that. Before she give any explanation. Rani slap her so hard. And said.

Rani:ja abhi jaa ke kr, ek kaam thik se nhi ata.

Bon while crying said, ok and locking her from outside goes and give warm water to her pishi.

Bon:pishi ye lijiye
Rani:ja jake bathroom rakh de.
Bon:ji
Rani also come with her and dip her one finger in it, and shouted on Bon.

Rani:mujhe marna chati ha kya, itna garam pani.

Bon:nhi pishi, mein toh halka hi kara ha, or agar aap ko zayda gram lag raha ha toh mein isme thanda pani mila deti hu.

Rani:yani tu mujhe ap Sikaygi.

Bon : nhi mere matl...

Before she can say something, Rani take her left hand and dip in hot water. Which gives her immense pain.

Bon:aahh pishi chod dijiye, aga se nhi hogaa
After 1min she left her hand and said.

Rani:jaa ab yaha se

Bon left from there, and went to her room. While sobbing.
She locked her room from inside. And when she turn her face she saw ani was standing there, so close to her.

Ani:chilana mt.

Bon:mtlab
Before she say something or ask something to him, he lift her in his arms and take her to her bed.

Plz like and comment.

Your author,
Black.