Ss, Divine (1)

1980s

ARC:----
Age:26.5 year old
A professor in bombay college, lives in a rented house of a bedroom, a kitchen,and a hall  because of his job. He is strict, angry, good heart and a little bit rude person. He doesn't belong to a rich family but is also not from a poor family. Only loves his family his dida(70), kaka(51), batuk(22) and his sister bela(16). His family lives in Tulsipur, where it is own house of 6 bedrooms, a kitchen, a hall, a temple and a small garden. He doesn't want to merry, only wants to settle his siblings life. He is the only earning person in his family. His salary:2,000per month(in that time it's a good income). Students love him and Every girl in college has a crush on him.

Bondita Das:----
Age:19
Lives in bombay in college hostel with her 2 roommate, her parents died. Belong to poor family, have scholarship in college and a last year student in college. Only her pishi is alive. Do a part time job. Wants to become teacher. love  her ani sir, from the past 2 years, and nobody knows about it. Hate Cc.

Cc:----
Age:35
Trustee in college, and professor too. Sarpanch son. Lust for bon. A little bit jealous of ani.

Let's see how this divine love blooms.

Plz like and comment.

Your author,
Black.