love(5)

At Das mansion,
Morning, 5.30am

Bon comes in the hall, while running because she is late not late but very much late.
She enters the hall, while shivering, because she is scared.
Thakuma standing there with an angry face and glaring bon and ask.

Tk:kya samay ho raha ha?

Bon:ji, 5.30am

Tk:kitne bje bola ha thume utne ke liye maharani ji? (While taunting bon)

Bon:ji, 4.30 bje utne ke liye or 5.15 tak naha kr mandir ki safai karke parshad bnane ke liye..

Tk:jab pata ha toh deri kyu?

Bon:vo....
She is silent
And tk slap her and said

Tk:aj subha ka khane bnane ke bad, tum sirf ek luchi khogi or 5kg ataa poisogi.

Bon:ji takumaa, aage se asa nhi hoga.

Tk:(while Cluchting bon hair) hona bhi nhi chaiya, warna anzam or kharab hoga.

{One bondita was born after one month her father died, and are having loss in there business that time. So, they thought these because of bon. And everyone hates her}

Tk:ab jaa hamre liye khana bna yaha kyu khadi ha.

Bon:ji

Bon goes in the kitchen and start making breakfast for every one. While sobbing. She knows it's her fate, from childhood everyone behave like that to her.

At7am, she goes to the dinning area and called everyone for breakfast.
She start serving, to everyone.

After everyone eat, she eat only luchi, as per thakuma order.

After that she wash everyone's cloth

After that she use chakki, for 5kg wheat.

At 1pm she make lunch and give to everyone.

After that she goes to Rani's room and start massaging her legs for 40min.

{Cc and mit are out of town}
{Sumati is in devipur to meet his bro}

After that she went to terresa to take clothes. After that she came to her room and start folding clothes.
While folding clothes she remembers ani, his face, his smile, his dark blue eyes, she is smiling while thinking about him. She forgot every pain.

RCs mansion
At 5am

In temple
Trc:hey bagwan hamare bachoo ko khush rakhna. Aur hamara parivar hamesh sukhi rahe. Or ye dushmani jald se jald karan ho jaye.

After worship

Trc:bihari jao jake sab ko uta do or koyli sabke liye khana bna do.

B&K:ji bade malik.

At 7.30am
At dinning area(trc also sit with them in English table)

Trc:sab agaye pr ye ani kha he.

Bat:kaka ap toh jante ha na dada is samay apne jim mein honge. Or bichare apne bean bag pr sara gussa nikl rahe honge.

"Yani mein sirf gussa karta hu"

(Not realizing who is saying) batuk in flow say,
Bat:haa

"Or kya kya karta hu"

Bat:are ani dada toh sirf ek kam ata hai sabki trafi ghoor ke delko, apni study mein raho or har chiz mein awal, har chizmein agee.

Ani:achaa

Bat:(realize what he say) vo dada ye sab toh kaka khete ha mein toh bus....
Khe raha tha ap sabse ache dada ho.