love(27)

Next morning,
At 4.45 am

Bon sleep broke, her body has a little bit of pain. And smile seeing Ani , and blushes seeing their sleeping posture.
Slowly kissed his forehead. And get up from bed, and directly go to the bathroom, for a bath and get ready.
In bathroom.
There a big bathtub like a jacuzzi, and side stairs. Some dim and soothing lights looking like artificial candles and in corner there is a shower box. On the side of the door there is a basin ,with some racks under it, and on right side of basin there is a stand on which brushes, new brushes, soaps, shampoo and all the things are available.
And on left side a hanger  on which there is 2-3 bathrobe, some towel. And two taps a  bucket with a mug.
And in the corner there is a washroom.

All the things are neat&clean, and very peaceful. With dim lights. And interior is made up of some wood and marble.

First she brush, and then bath fastly, she is already late. She has pain too but, in her home she do all course without any complaint, whether is ok or not. Or if she wants to sleep more, she can't because from starting, she get up so early, that her eyes automatically open in early morning.
After bathing, she remember she don't have her clothes here, she take one of bathrobe and went outside.
And see ani is still sleeping, she don't want to him wake up early, but she have to get ready fast.
She goes to him, and start waking him up.

Bon:arya, bas ek min ke liye uth jaiye, baad mein soo jana plzz.

Ani:sune doo yar

Bon:plz uth jaiye na, ek problem hai. Some of the water drops fall from bon's hair on ani face. And he get up.

Ani:(Irritantingly) kya yaar, panni kyu ger rahi ho, kya ho gaya hai.
And got surprised to see her in bathrobe. And she very tightly held the bathrobe

Bon:(slowly) sorry, vo... Vo... Mere kapde nhi haa yaha pe... Or mujhe tyar hona hai

Ani:sorry, mein chilana nhi chata tha bas......

Bon:koi baat nhi ji,

Ani:(teasingly)hmm, wese ase bhi achi lag rahi ho, kapdo ki zarurat nhi haa.
And pull her, she is know on his lap.

Bon blushes, and looked down. He is going to kiss her...
Bon:abhi nhi plzz, late ho jay gaa. Nani sa dategi

Ani:hmm, ye toh haa or iss list mein kaka bhi haa. Abhi jane de raha ho.., prr rat ko toh nhi(And winks)

He leaves her, she get up and looking down.

Bon:vo... Kapde...

Ani:vo sab Nani ne Wodorb mein tumhara liya rakwa diya haa. Left side mein, right mein mera samne hai.

Bon:thank you, ab app so jaiye.

Ani:hmm, bhoot nind aa rahi ha(teasing) wese bhi tumne kl raat sone kha diya..
And fastly lay on bed and cover himself.

Bon face become red listing this. And take saree and other things, and fastly get ready with jewelry , a little make up, and sindur.

At 5:15am

She go down, and see there is no one present in hall. She see koyli.

Bon:didi ghar mein saaf safai ho gayi ha kya.

K:haa, vo jo saaf safai karte hai vo toh 4 bje ake kr jate hai

Bon:ooh, achha. Or ghar mein koi utha nhi kya

K:abhi tk toh nhi pr, jald hi utne wale hai.

Bon:thik haa.

Bon went to the temple area, first clean there, then ready the plate for puja.
Suddenly bihari comecome, with lots of flowers in his hand.