love(7)

Next day,
At Das mansion
Morning, 4.30am

Bon sleep broke, she woke up and bathed after that she went to the temple and cleaned it while praying for ani and her family.

Bon: bhagwaan ji, mujhe apne liye khuch bhi nhi chaiye, bas mere parivaar hamesha kush rahe aur unhe bhi.

After praying, she went to the kitchen to prepare a bhog.

At 5.20am
Everyone comes and do puja.
After that bon went to kitchen and started making tea for everyone.
After making tea she went out to serve. First she gave it to Takuma then her maa, then rani, and her sisters, after then she went to the garden where Cc and mitron were sitting and thinking about something, she went to them while a little bit scared.

Bon:ji,vo ap dono ki chai

They bath smile and look lustful, and take tea from her hand, while touching it, and cc fall that tea on the bon hand.

Cc:sorry bon galti se ho gaya, lao mein saff kr do. While touching her hand

Bon:koi baat nhi mein kr lungi, mein chalti hu.

Cc:bon

Bon:ji

Cc:khuch nhi, jao

Bon went from there fastly.

Mit:achi chal thi, uska hath padne ki.

Cc:mein toh pura pakadna chata ho. And laugh. Hayee jab bon ji kheti toh mn karta ha bass... Bass kya bato daa

Mit:smj ta hu mein tumhari takleef,mein bhi kr raha hu na intzaar, lekin bas thoda intezaar Or, phir vo bas hamari hogi. Thumne uske sharir ke badlav dekha.

Cc:haa, vo us Takuma ki dava ka jo asar ha. Pheli baar acha kaam kara us Takuma ne.

And both laugh evily.

Bon comes in the kitchen and starts breathing heavily. And start crying.

Tk:(from hall ) bon jaldi khana bna, hume kaam bhi hai teri tarh khali nhi hai.

Bon wipes her tears and starts making  breakfast for everyone.

When she is serving everyone, cc say
Cc:bon thoda achar dena

Bon:ji

Bon goes to him, and gives him achar
And suddenly Cc fair his hand on her waist. She quickly serves him and goes away from him.
Every time she is near Cc or mitron they both use so many ways to touch her. she can't say this to anyone in her family, because she knows they will say it's her mistake.

After that a man comes to das house while crying with his wife,

Man:malkin hum barbad ho gaye, hume bacha lejiye

And crying more harder

Thakuma and everyone get up from their seat and go to the entrance, to see what is happening.
Tk:kya hua, kyu itna shoor machaya hua hai, subha subha

Man:malkiin hum barbaad hogaye

Tk:hua kya ha saaf saaf bato.

Man:malkin vo devipur gaao ka ek ladka meri beti se payar ka natak karke 1 saal tak use grabvati karke bhag gaya, apni dushmani nikalne aya  tha humse. Gaao walo ne milke maar diya meri beti ko, or ab hume bhi marna chate ha.

Wife:haa malkin, khuch kijiye.

Some village(V) people also come, with anger to kill that couple.
V1:namskar tk, ap janti ha yin logo ki gali, bhoot bada paap kara ha in miya-biwi ne.

Tk:haa sab janti ho, isliye mein ek faisla liye ha, jab galti in dono ki beti ki thi, toh use saza mil gyi haa. In dono ko koi khuch nhi karege, ye mera adesh hai. Inhe apni galti ka ahssas hai.

V:jesa ap khe tk.

Tk:lekin agr asa kisi or ghar mein hua toh saza bhoot buri hogi, apni betiyon ko smbhal ke rakho. Or tum dono miya biwi abse hamre yahi nukari karoge or sirf ek waqt ka khana milega. Ye saza ha thumari.

Mitron:ab aap sab jaiye yaha se.

After listening and seeing everything bon become scared.

After some time,
At night, 10.20pm

Bon is in her room and thinking about the morning incident and her movement with ani . And start  crying, while crying she sleep.

Plz like and comment.

Your author,
Black.