love(19)

3 months left
Ani used to come daily to meet bon, and spend time with her. But nothing physically happened between them, only kisses and hugs.
Rani used to save bon.
That driver is also doing his work, of collection the proof.
Kunal's engagement is also done.

Today is the day when das are leaving for CN for dami's marriage. And leaving alone bon in house.

Tk:agar mujhe koi shikayat mili ya tune khuch bhi gondugol kara, mujhe se bura koi nhi hoga bon.

Bon:ji tk.

Tk:chaliye Cc babu, chlte hai

Cc:hmm, ji tk(and before living turn back and see bon, and think bass 2 hafte orr fir ye jism pe mera hakk hoga bon)

Tk locked the main door from outside and everyone left for marriage.

Bon does her leftover work, and reading a book which ani give her.

Night, at 9pm
Ani come in das mansion

Ani and bon hugged each other, after 5 min they parted, and lost in each other's eyes, and ani slowly kissed her on her lips, while kissing take her to bed and laid down on the bed.
And remove her pallu from her shoulder slowly. While kissing on her jaw, she is only moaning and blushing. Slowly slowly ani remove the whole saree, she is only in blouse and peticot. And start giving her love bites. And remove his shirt too, now he is only in his pants. Bon looked at him, and closed her eyes in shyness, her cheeks becoming fully red like a tomato.

Ani kisses her forehead and says,

Ani:jaan open your eyes,
And to tease her more he say
Chinta mt karo film shadi ke bad hi hoga, today's is only trailer. After marriage, we will do other things.

Bon slowly open her eyes she is only blushing and looked down.

Ani:mere itne ache six pack hai or tum ho ki neeche dekh rahi ho.

She blushed more hard and with great difficulties say

Bon:asii... As.. Ii bat.. batte mt... Kijiye... Plzz

Ani:kesi baate

Bon:asii... Baate

Ani:kesi bon bolke bato asa smaj nhi aa raha haa

Bon:vo.. Vo.. Mujhe sharam ati haii, and hug him tightly in shyness.

Ani:hmm, abhi toh itna sharma rahi ho. Shadi ke baad ka kya. Hmm

Bon blushed and say, asii... Baate mt kariye, mujhe sharam atti hai

Ani:Aree mazak krr raha hoo,

And they both parted from the hug, he again start kissing her..

After some time,
Bon and ani sleep in that state. Ani head is on bon's stomach and hugging her waist.

In CN

Night, at11:00pm

Cc and Mit were drinking, and talking and discussing their idea.

Mit:bass doo haftee orr, fir chidya pinjare mein. And laugh

Cc:vo bon hamesha ke liye hamari

Min:hmm

Cc:wese abb use jaanbujgr ched kr galti bolna bhi nhi padega, jab man kare jha man kare vaha.... And start laughing

Mit:hmm bass do hafte baad dami ki shadi or vo bon hamari, kyuki das parivaar toh yaah 2 or hafte rukegaa

And again telling their plan how Intengentely they plan for bon and start laughing. But they don't know the driver listens to their talks.