Divine (5)

Continue from the last part

Bon comes to her hostel room, only thinking about ani .
She lay in bed and was only smiling.

Bon:apki issi adat se toh mujhe app se pyar ho gaya thaa, and smile more.

Flashback
2.5 years ago,

Bon is standing on the road, waiting for her shoam dada, who is purchasing her books for college.
Suddenly her eye went to the road, where a child of 3-4 years is crossing the road, and from the other direction a car is coming at full speed, his mother shouts to make everyone pay attention to her who is in a wheelchair,

Mom:koi bacho mere bache ko,beta mera bachaa..... Koi bachoo..... Mera...

She is struggling to stand up but not able to do that, bon goes in that direction to save the child, but she is not able to run fast because of saree. but car is going to hit that child,
But a guy of 23-24 runs to the child and take the child in his arms, and roll in road while covering the child in his arms Protectvily. While getting up he slowly free the child from his arms, who was crying. He calming him, and talk to him to reduce fear, and start joking with him and laugh with him, while forgetting he get scratch on his hands, legs and neck.

The child is safe because of that man, his mother thank him for saving her child. Everyone take a big breath, after seeing child is safe.
When that guy turned, bon lost in him, in his eyes.

Soh: oi kha kho gayi....

Bon don't response

Soh touch her shoulder, and say, bondita

Bon:haa dada, app kab aye

Soh:bs abhi tu kha kho gyi thi

Bon:vo... Khai nhi, ap se sara saman le liya naa.

Soh:hmmm, chl tujhe hostel chod deta hu.

Bon:ji

After  some month,

Bon is going to her college and seeing the same guy, who helps that child is sometimes giving things to needy people
Playing with children sometimes, helping poor. She started falling for him. But she don't know who is that man, what is his name and other things.
But apart from these things she fall for him, start loving him her one sided love for him.

But when she comes to college for the first time in her last year of her college.

Bon is late she is running to her class in light pink suit of full sleeves, but she collide with someone. Before she fall on the ground, that someone catch her from falling while catching her from her waist. In fear of bon eyes where close, but when she realize she didn't fall, she slowly open her eyes, and her eyes with meet with the same guy, whom she is loving from past 2 years, he is in front of her eyes.
He is wearing white full sleeves shirt and white pants, with a blue half coat on his white shirt, looking damm handsome. Both lost in each other eyes, but suddenly bell rang, they stand properly......

Bon:(nervously) vo...sorry.... Sorry... And run from there in shyness...

Guy:(smile confusly) badi ajeeb ladki thi.... ...

Bon come in her class while breathing heavily, but with smile, shyness....

Bon:(think) shayad naya student ho vo yaha......

Her thought intruded, actually not only her thought her smile her shyness everything become fade, while seeing her professor CC in class.

Bon:(slowly) sir.... May... I

Cc:Aree bon tum aao koi bat nhi, thoda sa late hai....

Bon:sorry sir.... Age.....

Cc:Aree, mein bol raha hu na koi baat nhi, chalo aa betho, while touching her shoulder...

Bon fastly goes to her seat and sit there, and looking only down in fear.

In lunch
Niya: bon suna ha koi naya professor aya hai college mein, unka naam

Bon thinking about ani don't listen to what niya says....

Before she say further bell rang, they all goes to their class.

The same guy from bon collide enter in class, every student girls or boys only seeing him, because he is soo handsome, dashing and smart.

Guy: good afternoon student, I am Aniruddh Roy Choudhary, your new professor. Mera kl hi yaha transfer hua hai, so first started with intro and other things.

Bon is happy because she can see ani daily, and also he is a good person. But he only talking in his sternly and strong voice.
Everyone give their intro, and last is bon....

Ani:so what's your name ms

Bon:(nervously) sir, Bo..ndi..ta Das.

Ani:don't be scared, I will not eat you.

Student laugh.

Ani:silence, sit ms das.

Like this bon get too know about ani more. He is strict towards study, don't like to talk Unnessery to anyone. But she don't like one thing about him, whenever she speak slowly, come late in class ha always taunt her.
But her love for him never decrease, it's only increasing day by day only.

Flashback end.

Bon is smiling and blushing while thinking today's event and past events.

In night,
Ani is drinking his coffee while doing some work, suddenly his eyes fall on bon duppata which she tie on his hand, her crying face for him, today's all events coming in front of his eyes...
While thinking all this smile come on his face, he is only starring her duppata,

Ani: pata nhi itna kyu darti ho tum, sach bolti tab bhi gabrati hoo, pata nhi asa lg raha jaise khuch hone wala hai, pr kuch achaa, jise shayad hum dono jude hai.

Suddenly he remembered bon words, again a smile came on his face but with a little bit of blush....

"Apmee"

"Agar apko chot lagti hai toh dard mujhe bhi hota hai"

Ani:yeh kya ho raha mujhe . Nhi... Nhi mujhe asa khuch nhi sochna chaiye... Nhi

He goes to his bed and lay down on it, but again start seeing her dupatta and smile and sleep.

Plz like and comment.

Your author,
Black.