𝟎𝟕 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ lark after dark

╰┈➤ lark after dark.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ lark after dark

cole
el
answer me please

ellie
what do u want cole

cole
i'm sorry for what i did at the
lake house
it was a mistake

ellie
okay
whatever cole
i don't care

cole
stop acting like this
u pretend you don't care but
how u acted at dylan's lake house
shows you cared

ellie
yes okay, i cared
i care because ur meant to a father
to our daughter and ur there
kissing a DRUNK girl at a lake house
right in front of me

cole
i don't want to have this
conversation with you over text

ellie
whatever
just forget it.

cole
el no
read
ellie you know i didn't mean
it like that
read
eliana.
read.

Eliana sighed as she turned her phone off, she looked down at Amelia who was trying to push herself up whilst laying on the bed. Eliana smiled, "you're almost there, baby."

Amelia tried harder, she still couldn't do it. "You'll get it soon, don't worry, angel." Eliana kissed Amelia's cheek. Tonight was the Lark after Dark opening. Eliana was going and she was bringing Amelia with her.

After deciding it was time to get ready, she picked out a cute dress to wear, which wasn't too over the top for a cafe opening, and she picked out a checkered dress for Amelia to wear with a matching headband.

All that was going through Eliana's mind was Cole. She couldn't stop thinking about him. The moment they shared at the lake house before they played truth or dare, the way she cared about him being with another girl.

She didn't know what was going on. She was meant to hate Cole for what he did to her and Amelia. Leaving her alone, when she was pregnant and vulnerable, then getting with her best friend, now almost kissing a drunk girl at a party in front of me.

Once she was ready, she shook away the feelings and thoughts of Cole, she took Amelia downstairs on her hip. "I'll be back soon, mom. I'm going to Haley and Will's opening party." Eliana told her mother and replied with a 'okay, have fun.'

After driving to the cafe, she walked in, with Amelia on her hip. The first person who caught her eye was Katherine Walter. She hadn't seen Katherine since the day before she and Cole broke up.

Katherine's eyes lit up when she saw the brunette girl she had missed over the last year. "Ellie! Dear, how are you? Oh, i've missed you." Katherine pulled Eliana into a hug. "I'm good. I missed you too, Kat." Eliana smiled, they pulled away.

Katherine's eyes set on the baby resting on Eliana's hip. "I've heard so much about you, sweetheart. You are the most beautiful girl in the world." Katherine spoke to the child, who she had no idea was actually her grand daughter.

"She is precious, Ellie." Katherine said, Eliana smiled. "I know, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Eliana said, looking down at her daughter. Just then, Danny made his way over to Katherine and Eliana.

"I see you've met the famous Amelia." Danny said to his mother, who nodded. "I have." Katherine couldn't help but notice the way the baby looked. The way the little girl on Eliana's hip looked exactly like her son. The same eyes, the same lips, the same almost everything.

Katherine decided not to say anything about it, except talk to Cole about it later before she questioned Eliana. "How was Greece, Ellie?" Katherine asked, "It was okay. I much prefer it here in Colorado." Eliana replied.

"Colorado is such a lovely place to live in. It's so..cosy." Katherine said, Eliana agreed. "Yeah, I love it here. And, i'm pretty sure that Millie loves it here too." Eliana's smile widened.

After her talk with Katherine, Eliana decided to congratulate Will and Haley. She saw the pair of them talking to Tara Jacobs. "Congratulations, guys." Eliana said, "Oh, thank you, Ellie. You look beautiful." Haley gave Eliana a quick hug.

"Thank you, Eliana." Will thanked the girl he had more than less watched grow up. "Ms Jacobs, hello." Eliana turned her attention to the guidance counsellor at her school. "Eliana. It's great to see you socialising."

"Thank you, Ms Jacobs." Eliana smiled, "And, Amelia looks even more perfect in real life than on the pictures." Tara said, as she smiled in adoration at the little girl that Eliana was holding.

"Thank you, Ms Jacobs." Eliana smiled, "I'll see you guys later." Eliana added, as she walked off and found Alex and Nathan. "If it isn't two of my favourite boys." Eliana smiled.

"Hey, Ellie." Nathan smiled, "Hi, El." Alex smiled aswell, "How's your night going?" Eliana asked, Amelia began tugging at her hair and making random baby noises. "Someone's excited." Alex laughed at the baby.

"Mills, stop." Eliana laughed, pulled her hair out of her baby's grip. "Sorry, guys. How's your night been?" Eliana asked again, "It's been good. I mean, it's pretty boring here without Jackie." Alex said, "Where is she?" Eliana frowned.

"Her and Cole are grounded. They weren't allowed to come, they had to stay home and do chores all night." Alex explained, "Why are they grounded? Is it because of the bonfire?" Eliana asked, Nathan nodded.

"Mom was pretty pissed that Jackie was drunk and, well, Cole came in with no shirt on and had been drinking." Nathan spoke up, "Oh, that doesn't sound too good. Sucks for them." Eliana said.

After the party finished, Eliana headed home and she settled Amelia down into bed a little later than she normally would have since the party was late. Although, Amelia was tired so she ended up falling asleep pretty quick.

Eliana sat down on her bed, sighed in relief as the day had finally came to end. Eliana had felt like this past week, a lot had happened and it was way too much to handle. She laid back in her bed, before she drifted off into a deep sleep.

✧.* authors note !

i feel like this chapter is so bad because
nothing really happened between cole and
eliana.

but don't worry, i have a plan.