𝟏𝟏 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ arguments & forgiveness

╰┈➤ arguments & forgiveness.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ arguments & forgiveness

̗̀➛

eliana

eliana.mason my girl is six months already 🩷
liked by colewalter19 & 387 others

colewalter19 most perfect girl ever
liked by eliana.mason

erin.collins 6 months already!!
eliana.mason i knowww

kileyyy77 i cant believe she's so big now
eliana.mason ik it's crazy!

iamgracee she's so precioussss
liked by eliana.mason

It was a few days since the bonfire, Eliana and Cole had spoken, but not about what happened at the bonfire, they had only spoken about Amelia, had only met up because of Amelia.  

Eliana was at lunch, when she saw a live video of Cole and Alex arguing as if they were going to start a fight, Eliana got up and ran towards the theatre room. She didn't want Cole to get suspended or anything for fighting.

Once she reached the theatre room, she yelled Cole's name out, he turned to look at her, he then went back to arguing with Alex. "Cole, don't do it. For Amelia." Eliana said, Cole hesitated before he backed up. "You're lucky, Alex." Cole said, before walking off.

Eliana followed him, "Cole!" She called out, "What?" He said, looking back at her. "I don't care about what happened at the bonfire, okay? But, please just tell me one thing."

"What is it?" Cole asked, "Do you want to be with Jackie?" Eliana asked him, Cole looked at her and instantly shook his head 'no' "Of course not, El. You should know that." Cole said.

Eliana nodded her head, "It's Millie's 6 months today." Cole's smile widened, "I know." He said, "You wanna skip and spend the day with Amelia?" Cole asked.

Eliana grinned, nodded her head. "Let's go." Eliana said, they got into Eliana's car and headed back to her house. Once they walked in, Charlotte Mason was staring at the two teens.

"Why aren't you two at school?" Charlotte asked, "Free period." Eliana lied, Charlotte nodded her head. "Cole suggested coming to spend the free period with Millie since it's her six months today." Eliana told her mother.

"I could do with going grocery shopping anyway." Charlotte stood up, "Where is she?" Eliana asked, "Asleep in her crib." Charlotte said, Eliana nodded. "Be safe, kids. I don't want anymore grandchildren." Charlotte said before leaving.

Eliana and Cole laughed, before walking upstairs to see their daughter. "You know, I wouldn't mind another one." Cole smirked, "Oh, shut up." Eliana rolled her eyes, went into her bedroom.

Eliana saw that Amelia had just woken up, she was rubbing her eyes. "Hello, baby." Eliana said, picking her up from the crib. "Look, dada's here too." Eliana pointed at Cole.

Cole smiled, "Hello, sweetheart." Cole said. Amelia's smile widened, she reached her arms out to Cole. "She's choosing you over me." Eliana gasped, as she gave Amelia to Cole. "What can I say? I'm irresistible." Cole grinned.

Eliana rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Cole." Eliana laughed, laid down on her bed. Cole went and sat next to her, "So, Cole. Are you going to explain to me what happened at the bonfire?" Eliana asked, she desperately wanted to know.

Cole laid down with Amelia sitting up on his stomach, he turned to meet Eliana's eyes. "Do you want to know?" He asked, Eliana nodded. "Yes." She said, "Then i'll tell you." Cole said.

"Alex and I haven't been getting along recently, so when we started arguing, he said something about you. That you'd never take me back, I ruined every possible chance of ever being with you because of what I did. And, i'm an awful person." Cole explained.

"Cole, you know that's not true." Eliana said, "So, then I said, out of anger, that Jackie will end up coming to me because everyone who likes him always come to me." Cole said, Eliana sighed.

"It was a dick thing to say, I know. And, i'm sorry. It's just he said that about our relationship and I couldn't help myself from saying something back." Cole said, Eliana gave him a smile.

"I understand, Cole. But, what Alex said isn't true. You haven't ruined what we had, and you're a great person. I quite like the person you've grown to be. I prefer this new Cole to the old Cole." Eliana said, truthfully.

"Thank you." Cole said, "I forgive you, yknow. I could never stay mad at you for long when we were together and I still can't." Eliana said, with a smile on her face.

"Am I seriously that irresistible?" Cole grinned, "Oh, yeah. Of course." Eliana laughed, Cole did too. Amelia then began making noises, "What? Are you jealous that you're not going any attention, baby?" Eliana laughed.

Amelia giggled as Eliana began tickling her. Eliana stopped after a few moments, Amelia began playing with Cole's facial features. First his nose, then his eyes, his ears and lastly his lips.

"It's so crazy that she's 6 months old already. Like, she's half way to being 1 years old." Eliana said, "I wish I knew her sooner. I know that im going to forever regret not being there during the pregnancy, first few months."

Eliana frowned, "Don't beat yourself up about it. There's nothing you can do about it, now. Just, be there for her now, and it'll make up for it." Eliana assured him, Cole smiled.

"Trust me, I plan on being here for the rest of her life." Cole said, kissed Amelia's head. "You're beautiful, sweetheart." Cole muttered to Amelia. "She loves you already, Cole. You're really making an impression on her." Eliana said.

Cole smiled, "Good. My next goal, is to make you want me again."

✧.* authors note !

COLE AND ELIANA EVERYBODY.