𝟏𝟎 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ the bonfire

╰┈➤ the bonfire.

Eliana was sat with Erin and Olivia who were staring at Jackie and Alex judging them. Eliana didn't care, as long as they were happy then it didn't bother her what they did.

"You guys watch to ride with me Saturday to the bonfire?" Erin asked, "You aren't riding with Cole?" Olivia asked, Erin gave a smile to Eliana before replying, "I don't think me and Cole are going to work out. I'll just see him there."

Eliana smiled at Erin in a thankful way, Olivia wasn't aware that Amelia was Cole's baby, and if Eliana was being honest she didn't want Olivia to know. She wasn't as long with Olivia as she was Erin.

Eliana watched as Cole was involving himself in Jackie and Alex's relationship, as they were getting up Cole's voice caught her attention. "Ellie, wait up." Eliana smiled, "Hey." Cole began walking beside her.

"You going to the bonfire?" Cole asked, Eliana nodded. "Yeah, i'm just worried about leaving Millie." Eliana said, Erin and Olivia had walked away leaving Eliana and Cole to talk in private now.

"She'll be fine, El. Don't worry." Cole assured the brunette, "Hey, i'm bringing Amelia with me to hang out with Erin and Olivia if you wanna come. You know, to see Millie." Eliana said, "Yeah, but, what about Olivia?" Cole asked.

"Are you ready to tell people?" Eliana asked, Cole nodded his head. "Yeah, why not. They're going to find out soon enough." Cole spoke, "Then, she'll find out." Eliana said, Cole smiled. "I'll see you there, El." Cole said, walked off.

🤍.

Eliana was sat with Erin and Olivia, Amelia was on her lap as she waited for Cole to arrive. Jackie, Alex answered Kiley were also there just at a different side. Eliana had already greeted them.

Eliana saw Cole walk in, he made a comment about Jackie and Alex before walking to Eliana, Erin and Olivia. "Ladies." Cole smiled, "Cole." Erin and Olivia nodded, "Hey." Eliana smiled, "Hello, sweetheart." Cole said, lifting Amelia.

"Wait, what's going on?" Olivia asked, "It's not rocket science, Olivia." Eliana said, "I'm Amelia's dad." Cole said, "And i'm proud of it." Cole kissed Amelia's head. Amelia was giggling, making her baby noises again.

Cole sat down next to Eliana, although Cole kept
ahold of Amelia, Eliana was still paying attention to Amelia tho. After a while, everyone began heading home. "You want to come over?" Eliana asked Cole, he nodded. "Sure."

"My parents aren't home, it's their anniversary tomorrow, and I don't think Sophie will mind." Eliana said, Cole nodded. "I walked, so, would you mind if I catch a ride?" Cole asked.

Eliana laughed, "Get in, idiot." Eliana said, buckled Amelia in to her car seat and Cole got into the passenger seat and Eliana got into the drivers side, began driving.

Once they arrived at Eliana's house, "I can't believed I survived a ride from Eliana Mason." Cole joked, "Oh, shut up." Eliana laughed, Cole got Amelia out the car, Eliana locked her car and walked inside with Cole behind her.

"Soph?!" Eliana called out, got no response. "I don't think anyone's home." Eliana told Cole, "Oh, well." Cole said, that went up to Eliana's bedroom, Cole laid down on the bed.

"Flashbacks from this sight, El?" Cole joked, as he laid on Eliana's bed. "Yeah, and the result is right here." Eliana said, pointing to her baby. Cole laughed, "Your room hasn't changed much." Cole said.

"I haven't had time to change it, I only just got back myself." Eliana said, "Cole?" Eliana had an idea, "Hm?" Cole responded, "You wanna change your first diaper?" Eliana grinned, Cole nodded.

"I'll be a master at this." Cole got up, Eliana laid Amelia down on the changing mat, gave Cole a diaper and the wipes. Cole ended up putting the diaper on backwards. "What the hell." Eliana began laughing, "What?" Cole asked confused.

"It's—backwards." Eliana said between laughs, Cole rolled his eyes and put it on properly and then began laughing. "Oh, come on. It wasn't that funny." Cole said, "It was." Eliana said, stopped laughing.

"Don't worry, Mills, i'll never let your dad change your diaper again." Eliana said, Cole picked up Amelia from the changing mat, he walked to Eliana's bed, laid down with Amelia on his stomach.

Eliana laid next to him, "Hi, beautiful." Eliana said to her daughter, who was beginning to prefer Cole over her already. Eliana was glad Cole had stepped up, Eliana already didn't feel as pressured as she did when it was just her and Amelia. She had Cole now too.

🤍.

The bonfire was the one night we're everyone hooked up. Well, Eliana normally did. But, this year was different. She had Amelia now, she wasn't going to be hooking up with anybody at the bonfire.

She was getting ready, decided on a denim skirt with a cream knitted sweatshirt, she also had tights on to keep her legs warm. She paired them with her converse and straightened her hair.

After finishing getting ready, she headed downstairs and saw that Amelia was asleep on the couch with Charlotte watching after her. "Thanks again, mom, for having Amelia for me." Eliana smiled.

"No worries, Ellie. Go and enjoy yourself." Charlotte smiled, "Bye, love you." Eliana smiled, headed into her car to the bonfire, she decided not to get a ride from Erin, because if she decided she wanted to see Amelia then she could leave.

Once she arrived, she got out the car and walked towards the crowd. Eliana noticed Cole was standing alone with a drink, "El, what a pleasure it is to see you." Cole smiled.

"Likewise, Cole." Eliana smiled back, the pair stood together and made conversation until Cole went to talk to Alex, Eliana started a conversation with Jackie.

"How's the relationship with Alex going?" Eliana asked, "It's going...good. But, complicated." Jackie said, truthfully. "Alex is a good guy, Jackie. He won't to anything to purposely hurt you." Eliana assured her.

"What about you? I heard that Cole went public about him being Amelia's dad." Jackie said, "Yeah, me and Cole are going good. It's nice to have him back in my life." Eliana admitted, then they heard a smack.

Cole had been punched by Alex. Eliana walked up to Cole, "Alex, what the fuck?" Eliana said, "Cole, are you okay?" Eliana asked, "Ellie, if you heard what he said, you wouldn't be comforting him." Alex said, walked off following Jackie.

"Cole, what's he talking about?" Eliana asked, "El..." Cole started, "He said he's been sleeping with me and Olivia, and apparently he wants Jackie too and it's just a matter of time before Jackie goes running to him like they all do like Cole said." Erin shook her head, walking off.

Eliana looked at Cole in disbelief, "You just had to ruin it, didn't you?" Eliana said to him, walking away from him.

Of course, it was too good to be true.

✧.* authors note !

guys it won't last long with cole and ellie arguing i promise