𝟏𝟐 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ tw: nathan's seizure

╰┈➤ tw: nathan's seizure.

Eliana and Cole were sat on Eliana's bed as they had all day, when Cole got a phone call from Danny. "Yeah, thanks, man. I'll be there as soon as I can." Cole said, putting the phone down. Cole had a worried look as if he was going to cry.

"Cole, what happened?" Eliana said, pulling the worried boy into a hug, Cole put his arm around Eliana. "Nathan, he—uh, he had a seizure, he's in the hospital." Cole stuttered to get out, Eliana's mouth opened in shock.

"Oh, my god. Cole, i'm so sorry. He'll be okay." Eliana comforted him, "I hope so." Cole said, they stayed like that for a few more moments before pulling away. "I have to get to the hospital." Cole said, began to sit up.

"Yeah, of course, you need to be with them at this time." Eliana said, Cole gave Amelia a kiss on her head before Eliana took her. Cole stood up, Eliana followed him downstairs to say goodbye.

They reached the front door, Cole turned around to see Eliana and Amelia, "He'll be okay, Cole. He's Nathan, he's strong." Eliana smiled, Cole did too. "Thanks, El." Cole said.

"Will you let me know how he is?" Eliana asked, "Yeah, of course. I'll talk to you later." Cole said, "Wave bye-bye to dada." Eliana said, shook Amelia's hand as a wave. Cole smiled, waved back at Amelia.

Eliana waited until Cole drove off, before closing the front door. "What's wrong with Nathan?" Sophie asked, as she was in the living room. "He's had a seizure." Eliana sighed, "Is he okay?" Sophie asked. "I honestly have no idea." Eliana said.

Sophie gave a warm smile, "He'll be okay." Sophie assured her older sister who was trying not to show her worry. "I know, Soph." Eliana smiled faintly, before taking Amelia upstairs with her.

Eliana began getting really worried, to take her mind off Nathan and his seizure she decided to upload a photo dump onto her Instagram to distract her for a few minutes.