𝟏𝟒 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ boyfriends and girlfriends

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
╰┈➤ boyfriends and girlfriends.

It was almost the end of the school year, it was Amelia's 7 months in a week. Eliana was at school, she was sitting at lunch with Cole. Erin was at play rehearsals, and well, Erin and Eliana weren't speaking to Olivia.

"Mr C told me you walked out of class today and didn't do your essay." Eliana said, Cole's arm resting around her shoulder, he looked at Eliana and sighed, "What's the point?" Cole asked, "The point is so you can pass school, Cole." Eliana said.

"Mr C said the exact same thing." Cole said, "Because it's true, Cole. Just, please try. If you're not going to do it for yourself then do it for Amelia." Eliana gave him a smile, kissed his cheek. "I'll think about it, El." Cole said.

"You going to the track competition today?" Eliana asked Cole, who shook his head. "No." He replied, "I don't think I am either." Eliana said, "Good. You could hang out with me instead." Cole said, grinned.

"You wanna come over later?" Eliana asked, Cole nodded. "Yeah, I do." He said, Eliana smiled at him. The bell rang meaning it was time for the final class of the day, Eliana didn't share this class with Cole but she did share it with Erin.

"Hey, Ellie!" Erin smiled, as she took a seat beside her best friend, "Hey." Eliana smiled, "I feel like we barely hang out anymore." Erin said, "I know, i've been busy with Amelia, you've been busy with play rehearsals. How's that going anyway?" Eliana asked.

"It's great! It's so much fun." Erin said, Eliana smiled. "I'm glad you've found something that you enjoy." Eliana smiled, so did Erin. "Thank you, El. I heard about you and Cole being back together." Erin grinned.

"Yeah, we got back together last week after Nathan came home from the hospital, it's going great." Eliana smiled at the thought of her boyfriend, Cole Walter.

"I'm so happy for you, El." Erin smiled, Eliana and Erin then began taking notes as the lesson went on. Eliana finally felt like her life was going right, everything right now was perfect.

After class finished, Eliana and Erin walked out, before Mr C stopped Eliana. "Eliana, can I have a word a minute?" He asked, "Yeah, sure." Eliana said, Erin waved goodbye before walking off leaving Eliana with their teacher.

"Could you give this to Cole for me. It's an extra credit assignment." Eliana's teacher handed a file to Eliana. "Yeah, for sure." Eliana said, took the file. "How bad is it?" Eliana sighed, "Quite bad. He's falling behind, could you talk to him?" Eliana gave a nod.

"I'll try. I'm not sure he's going to listen, but I promise i'll try." Eliana gave a smile, "Thank you, Eliana. Have a good summer. I'll see you next year." Mr C said, Eliana smiled. "Have a good summer too, see you" Eliana said, walked off.

After Eliana had arrived home, she went straight to see her daughter—Amelia Nova. "Hi, beautiful." Eliana said, spinning Amelia around, who smiled and giggled once she saw her mother.

Eliana found her parents packing a suitcase, "Where you guys going?" Eliana asked, as she ate a banana. "Your father and I booked a last minute trip away for the weekend." Charlotte smiled.

"That's nice, is Sophie staying here with me?" Eliana asked, "No, darling, Sophie's staying with her friend for the weekend, so you'll be here with Amelia on your own for the weekend." Bobby spoke, Eliana nodded. "That's fine."

"It'll be good for me to be alone with Amelia, anyway, you know, for like practice for when I do live alone with Millie." Eliana said, "Yeah." Charlotte said, "We're leaving in 20 minutes." She added, Eliana nodded.

"I'll be downstairs making dinner for me and Millie." Eliana said, Charlotte and Bobby smiled at their daughter as she went downstairs with Amelia on her hip.

After cooking dinner, she began eating it and she also put some on a plate for Amelia to try, since she was old enough to start eating solid foods. Charlotte and Bobby came downstairs, "Ellie, we're leaving now." Charlotte said.

They opened the front door, "Bye, have fun! Love you guys." Eliana called out, "Bye, love you!" Eliana's parents called out back to her, before leaving their house for the weekend. Eliana fed Amelia some of the food, she seemed to like it.

Eliana heard her front door open and close, "It's just me, El." Eliana heard her boyfriend's voice. Eliana smiled as he came into view, "Hey, boyfriend." Eliana grinned, "You seem happy." Cole gave Eliana a kiss on her lips, then kissed Amelia's head.

"Hi, sweetheart." Cole said, "Well, my parents are out for the weekend, Sophie's at her friends for the weekend." Eliana said, "And, I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me and Mills for the weekend." Eliana added.

Cole grinned, "I'd love to." He kissed Eliana's cheek, Eliana smiled at him. "Great." She said, "Also, my mom has her awards tonight, and I was thinking you could come with me." Cole said, pouring himself a drink.

"Yeah, of course. But, I have no one to look after Amelia." Eliana said, Cole turned to look at her. "My mom has a babysitter coming to look after Parker, Jordan and Benny. I could ask her if they can watch Millie too." Cole said, Eliana smiled.

"Thanks, Cole." Eliana said, Cole opened his phone and rang Katherine. After Cole put down the phone, he looked at Ellie, "She said that would be fine, and you're more than welcome to come to her awards." Cole smiled at his girlfriend.

Eliana nodded, "I need to bath Millie, you coming?" Eliana asked, standing up and going to walk upstairs. As Eliana was walking upstairs, Cole tapped her from behind, "Cole, do not slap my ass." Eliana laughed, Cole grinned.

"Could you put the bath on while I get Millie's bath stuff." Eliana asked, "Sure." Cole said, they went separate ways. Eliana got Amelia's body wash, bath soap, hair wash products. "Ready for bath time, baby?" Eliana smiled at her daughter.

Once she reached the bathroom, Cole was standing there on his phone as the bath was running. Eliana undressed Amelia, placed her in the baby bath seat which was inside the bath tub.

Cole helped Eliana with giving Amelia a bath before looking over at her with a smirk, "So, when's baby number 2?" Eliana laughed, "Shut up." She said, Cole laughed and placed a kiss on her forehead.

✧.* authors note !

guys this is almost over for season one but i'm not sure if i'm going to continue this book with my own storylines & stuff after finishing writing season one

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄, cole walter. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें