𝟎𝟖 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ thanksgiving

╰┈➤ thanksgiving.

It was thanksgiving today. Amelia's first ever thanksgiving. Eliana was taking a shower right now, Amelia was downstairs with Sophie playing with her toys. Sophie is a  great aunt to Amelia, Eliana was thankful her family and friends adore Amelia just as much as she did.

After finishing her shower, she sat in her bath robe and did her makeup and dried her hair. Whilst mid-way through doing her makeup, Sophie walked in carrying Amelia.

Eliana smiled widely, Amelia had tear stains, "She wanted her mom." Sophie said, "Oh, thanks for bringing her, Soph." Eliana smiled, gratefully and Sophie gave Eliana her daughter. Eliana placed Amelia on her lap, Sophie walked away.

"What's wrong, baby?" Eliana asked, rubbing Amelia's back. Amelia had stopped crying, "Are you tired?" Eliana asked, although she didn't think she was tired. Eliana stood up, with Amelia on her hip, taking Amelia's pacifier and putting it in Amelia's mouth.

Cole was laying in bed, just woken up, holding Amelia's other pacifier which she dropped at the homecoming huddle. Cole was staring at the pacifier he was holding, with all sorts of thoughts running through his mind before he sighed and put the pacifier down.

Amelia had calmed down, Eliana placed her in the baby swing she had on the floor of her bedroom. She took this chance to get changed before Amelia wanted affection again. Eliana picked out dark blue flared jeans with knitted white sweatshirt which she paired with her uggs.

Eliana sprayed her favourite perfume on her and picked out an outfit for Amelia to wear for the day, deciding on a white long-sleeved bodysuit and put baby pink overalls on top with a matching baby pink bow headband and she put a pair of white socks on her.

Eliana kissed Amelia's head, "You're the most perfect girl, Millie." Eliana said, Amelia giggled making baby sounds. "Ellie! We're having dinner!" Eliana's younger sister, Sophie, shouted from downstairs.

Thanksgiving dinner was one of Eliana's favourite meals. She waits all year for this one day to have turkey for dinner. Eliana made her way downstairs with Amelia on her hip. "You both look beautiful." Charlotte smiled at her daughter and granddaughter.

"Thank you, mom." Eliana smiled, placed Amelia in her high chair. Bobby and Charlotte began serving dinner for their family, later today Eliana's grandparents were coming to visit for thanksgiving after they have their dinner.

Amelia couldn't eat solid foods yet, however Eliana had a banana porridge that was made for babies between 4-6 months and over that she was going to feed Amelia.