𝟎𝟗 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ cole & amelia

╰┈➤ cole & amelia.

Eliana stared at the message in almost like disbelief. Eliana locked her bedroom door, just to be careful her mother or father wouldn't walk in. Eliana then went to her bedroom window and saw Cole standing at the bottom, staring at her window.

"Cole?" Eliana asked, "Can I come in? I really need to talk to you." Cole asked, he looked as if he was desperate. Eliana sighed and nodded, "Best get ur climbing shoes on." Eliana said.

Eliana moved away from the window and opened it as far as it would open. Eliana stepped back, a few seconds later Cole was entering Eliana's house through her bedroom window.

"What are you doing here?" Eliana asked, Cole sighed. "I'm really sorry, El. Really fucking sorry." Cole started, "I shouldn't have gone to kiss Jackie, I should have never got with Erin, I should never have left you." Cole looked at Eliana in her eyes as he spoke.

"Cole.." Eliana started, "No, let me finish, please. Once i'm done, if you don't ever want to see me again, then i'll go. But, please just give me a chance." Cole said, Eliana nodded, lifting her daughter and placing her on her hip.

Cole looked at Amelia, took a deep breath before continuing his apology. "I'm so sorry, I wish i'd never left, I was stupid, I thought if I had a child at 16, it would ruin my football career. But, it wouldn't have. And I realise that now."

"Ever since you came back, i've wanted to tell you how much I messed up, how much I want to be with you, how much I want to be apart of Amelia's life. But, I just haven't found the time or the courage."

"If I could turn back time, I would have never left. I would have stayed, stepped up, then maybe, we would've still been together." Cole's eyebrows furrowed, as she apologised.

"Please, forgive me. I'm willing to step up now, be the father that our daughter deserves." Cole finished his apology, "Cole, I don't know what's going to happen between us, but i'm accepting your apology for Amelia's sake." Eliana said.

"I want Amelia to have her father in her life, she deserves it, but Cole, I can't personally forgive you for what you did to me with Erin, with Jackie and god, even with Olivia. I never thought i'd say that." Eliana said, let out a little laugh at the end.

"Thank you, El. I know it's going to take time to forgive, it's not as easy as it sounds. But, this is better than nothing." Cole said, stepping closer to Eliana and Amelia.

"Well, Cole, you're officially meeting your daughter. This is Amelia Nova Walter-Mason." Eliana smiled, she saw Cole's smile widen when he heard that Walter was in her name. "She's perfect." Cole said, putting his hand on her cheek.

"Can I hold her?" Cole asked, Eliana nodded and Cole smiled as he held Amelia on his side. "Hello, sweetheart. I know you've never met me before, but, i'm your dad." Cole spoke to Amelia, who wrapped her hand around his index finger.

Amelia smiled and let out baby noises at Cole, she laughed as-well. "She likes you, Cole." Eliana said, Cole smiled. "I'm glad she does. Her eyes are.." Cole trailed off, "Exactly like yours." Eliana finished his sentence.

"Yeah." Cole muttered, he was in shock that he was finally holding his daughter for the first time. "She's so precious." Cole said, Eliana smiled. "So, how does the name dad sound?" Eliana laughed, "It feels great." Cole smiled, looking at Eliana before looking back down at Amelia.

"Hey." Cole said, Amelia giggled at him, her hand still wrapped around his finger. "Have you told your mom yet?" Eliana asked, "No, i'm going to do it when I get home tho." Cole said, Eliana smiled.

"Wow, you've really had a change of heart." Eliana said, Cole nodded. "Yeah, I did." Cole said.
Cole didn't stay much longer after that since it was Amelia's bedtime, but he promised he would see her soon.

🤍.

Eliana was headed over to the Walter's today, Cole had told his parents about Amelia being his daughter, they wanted to see Amelia and Eliana. Eliana had agreed since she wanted Amelia to know her family.

Eliana knocked on the Walter's house door, holding Amelia on her hip, Cole opened the door. "Hey." He smiled, "Hi." Eliana greeted him back, "Can I?" He asked, motioning down to holding Amelia, Eliana nodded.

Cole picked up Amelia, "Come on." Cole grabbed her hand and brung her inside. He let go of her hand once they were inside and they walked into the kitchen where mostly everyone was.

Katherine's smile widened, "I never thought i'd be a grandma so young! But, oh, i'm so happy." Katherine walked over to Cole, Amelia and Eliana. Hello, beautiful girl." Katherine smiled at Amelia, who giggled back at her.

"Oh, she's adorable." Katherine said, then George came over. "I'm proud of you, Cole. And, you, Ellie." George said, placing a hand on his son's shoulder. Eliana smiled, "Thank you, George. I try my best for her." Eliana said.

"You're doing a great job, Ellie. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be a mother to Cole's daughter." Katherine smiled at Eliana, "You're so kind, Katherine." Eliana smiled.

"We all had suspicions that Cole was Amelia's dad. Especially mom." Alex laughed, "I did." Katherine said, Eliana laughed. "Well, it's not hard to connect the dots." Eliana said.

"It's really not." Cole said, "Everyone, this is your niece or cousin. My daughter, Amelia." Cole introduced Amelia to the Walter's/Garcia's although they'd already met her, they were now seeing her as their family.

"So, does this mean you two are back together?" Isaac asked, "No, not yet. but i'm working on it tho. I'll have her back in no time." Cole smirked at Eliana, who just jokingly rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Cole." Eliana laughed.

Katherine and George Walter watched their son with smiles on their face, their son was growing up. He was in love with Eliana Mason, and they had a beautiful little girl together.

✧.* authors note !

FINALLY.

it's been long enough butttt cole has finally stepped up and been a father to amelia.