𝟏𝟓 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ katherine's award night

╰┈➤ katherine's award night.

Eliana had just finished getting ready for Katherine's award ceremony. Eliana has picked out her baby pink long silk dress which had a slit on one leg. Eliana had curled her hair and brushed them so they were loose, she did more makeup than normal.

Eliana hadn't dressed up this much since before Amelia was born, Cole was getting changed into his suit. Eliana packed Amelia's bag for the babysitter. Eliana picked up Amelia, took her downstairs.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, El." Eliana heard, she turned around and saw Cole, staring at her with his jaw basically dropped. "Why, thank you. You look quite handsome yourself." Eliana said, Cole walked towards her and pulled her in for a kiss.

"You're so beautiful, Eliana." Cole said, with a smile looking into her eyes, Eliana smiled back at him, she could feel a blush coming on her cheeks. "Thank you." Eliana said, Cole grinned at the way she blushed at his words.

Cole kissed Amelia on her head, "Let's go. We have to go to my house and get Amelia sorted with the babysitter before we go to the awards." Cole explained, picking up Amelia's diaper bag, he took his car keys and headed out.

Eliana followed behind, put Amelia in her car seat, then got into the passenger seat, Cole was already sat in the drivers seat. "Are you ready, El?" Cole asked, Eliana nodded her head. Cole began driving to his parents house.

Eliana still hadn't spoke to Cole about what their teacher spoke to her about Cole, she knew she had too she just hadn't found the right time yet, she didn't want to seem as if she was pressuring him or trying to control his school life.

When all she wanted him to do was pass school, have good grades so he could get into College and get further education than just school. "Are you okay, El, you look stressed." Cole asked, placing a comforting hand on Eliana's thigh, Eliana smiled at him.

"No, i'm good. Thanks for asking tho." Eliana said, placed her hand on top of Cole's that was resting on her thigh as they pulled up to the Walter's household.

Eliana and Cole walked in, Eliana was holding Amelia on her hip and Cole held the diaper bag as they went through the front door. "Hello?" Cole called out to anyone that was in his house, he saw his father and mother in the kitchen.

"Come on." Cole held Eliana's hand as they walked into the kitchen. "Katherine, you look amazing!" Eliana gasped, Katherine smiled warmly at the girl. "Oh, thank you. But, you look gorgeous, Ellie!" Katherine said.

"She does, doesn't she? I already told her." Cole said, George laughed. "It's true, he did." Eliana did, "Hello, darling." Katherine said to Amelia, as she came closer. "The babysitter is already here, so, i'll just go get her now." Katherine said.

She came back with a pretty woman, "Ellie, this is our babysitter. And, this is Eliana, my son's girlfriend, and their daughter Amelia." Katherine introduced, "Hi, it's nice to meet you." Eliana smiled, "Yeah, it's great to meet you, Eliana." The babysitter said.

"So, we have to get going soon. Thank you so much for looking after the children tonight." Katherine thanked the babysitter for probably the tenth time tonight. "It's no problem, go and enjoy yourself." The babysitter smiled.

Eliana kissed Amelia's head, "Bye, baby. I'll see you later, and I love you." Eliana said, Cole then did the same and said. "See you later, sweetheart. Be good." Eliana then gave Amelia to the babysitter that Katherine had got.

"We'll meet you guys down there?" Cole asked, George and Katherine nodded. "Yeah. See you guys." George said, Cole held Eliana's hand as they walked out and got into the car, Cole began driving to the award ceremony.

Once they arrived, Cole and Eliana got out the car as they saw Katherine and George arrive with the rest of the Walter's. "Hey, guys—Wow, Jackie. You look great." Eliana complimented, "Thanks, Ellie. You look amazing, too." Jackie smiled back at her.

"Let's get in." George said, everyone began walking inside. They found their table, Cole sat beside Eliana, who was in between him and Will. Will and Eliana got along quite well, they were good friends.

Everyone was talking, when they heard someone speak up, "Dr. Katherine Walter." All eyes turned to the stage where Katherine and George were, Katherine stood up to go and speak her speech and get her award.

Cole held Eliana's hand, underneath the table as Katherine began speaking. Eliana smiled, she really admired Katherine, she was beautiful, smart, had great children, raised them well and she was independent. Eliana loved Katherine.

🤍.

Eliana and Cole were now home and they had gotten Amelia, who was fast asleep in her car seat, Cole carried her inside and placed her straight in her crib. Eliana smiled at her before going to take her dress off.

She couldn't reach the zip, Cole came over, slowly unzipped it for her, before pulling the straps down her shoulders, slid the rest of her dress off. Eliana turned around to face Cole, "You're so beautiful, El." Cole said, kissed her.

Once they pulled away, Eliana took Cole's tie off and started unbuttoning his shirt, Cole led Eliana over to her bed and they fell onto the bed together, Eliana took Cole's shirt off, they leaned back down to kiss each others again.

Cole took his trousers off, he began kissing down Eliana's neck, until he left marks which would be visible in the morning, Eliana flipped him and did the same to him, went down to his chest.

Eliana went to take her bra off, Cole looked up at her, before asking, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, kissed her again, once they pulled away, she looked at him and smiled, nodding her head.

"Yes, Cole. I'm very sure, I want to do this." Eliana said, Cole smirked, took her bra off for her then flipped them around, that was all the confirmation he needed.

✧.* authors note !

i'm actually obsessed with eliana and cole, i wrote this so fast i can't believe it's almost over.