𝟏𝟑 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ welcome home nathan

╰┈➤ welcome home nathan.

Eliana was in her car on the way to the Walter's household. Nathan was coming home today and Cole wanted Eliana and Amelia to be there for when Nathan gets home, since Nathan and Amelia were really close and, well, Amelia was blood related family.

Eliana had thought about what she was going to say to Cole, she figured she'd do it sometime this week since Nathan was good now, Cole wasn't stressed about the health of his little brother.

Amelia was awake, she was making baby noises, Eliana couldn't help but smile at her baby. Once Eliana had pulled up outside the Walter household, she unbuckled Amelia, put her on her hip and walked in the Walter's.

"Good morning, everyone!" Eliana called out, as she walked into the kitchen, "Ellie!" Benny said, ran towards Eliana, he hugged Eliana. Eliana hugged him back, Benny and Eliana had a really good friendship, especially when she was with Cole.

"Hi, Ben." Eliana said, hugging him back. "Lia!" Benny said, to his niece. "Look, Amelia." Eliana said, Amelia giggled at Benny. "H, El." Will smiled at Eliana, who smiled back at him. "Hey." Eliana spoke, Will went over and said hello to Amelia.

"Hi, Ellie!" Parker and Jordan waved at Eliana, "Hi, guys." Eliana smiled, "Cole's in his room. He asked me to tell you when you got here." Will told Eliana, who nodded. "Thank you." Eliana smiled, headed upstairs for Cole's bedroom.

Eliana walked in, found Cole still asleep in his bed. "Cole, wake up." Eliana laid on top of him with Amelia. "Tell dada to wake up, Mills." Eliana said, Amelia began tapping Cole's bare chest since he didn't sleep with a shirt on.

After a few minutes, Cole finally woke up. He opened his eyes and saw Eliana and Amelia on top of him. "What a sight to wake up to." Cole grinned, Eliana rolled her eyes. "You were taking ages to wake up." She said.

Cole just smiled, before pulling his arms around Eliana causing her to lay down next to him, Amelia stayed on his stomach. "Good morning, sweetheart." Cole said, to Amelia who just made some random noises at him.

"She's doing that a lot." Eliana laughed, "She's so cute." Cole said, "I could stay like this forever." Cole added, Eliana was laying next to him, her head in his neck, his arm around her and his other arm supporting his daughter who was on his stomach.

"Me too." Eliana mumbled, Cole smiled. He knew that Eliana was getting closer and closer to him everyday. The pair of them never thought that two months ago when Eliana got back, that they'd ever be like this again

"But, come on. Nathan's going to be home soon." Eliana said, patting his chest before going get to get up. Cole groaned, pulled her back down into him, "Just a few more minutes, El." Cole said, Eliana gave in and laid back down.

🤍.

It was almost time for Nathan to get home, Eliana had finally dragged Cole out of bed and he was dressed and ready now. Cole was now holding Amelia, they were heading downstairs.

"Haley! When did you get here?" Eliana asked, as she noticed Haley, "Not long ago, but hey." Haley said, hugging the brunette. "Hi!" Eliana said, hugging her back.

The boys were doing last minute preparations for Nathan, then the car pulled up meaning Katherine and George were home with Nathan. "Everybody hide!" Will called, everyone but Cole hid.

"Cole, don't be so boring." Eliana said, pulled Cole's arm down and he ended up hiding with Eliana and Amelia. "Surprise!" Everyone called out once Nathan walked in. "Oh, you guys." Nathan said, Eliana stayed back not wanting to intrude on the family reunion.

"Welcome home, Nath." Eliana smiled, once the brother hug was over. "Ellie, you're here!" Nathan said, hugging Eliana. "How are you feeling?" Eliana asked Nathan, "I'm great now, thank you." Nathan said, Eliana smiled back.

"I'm glad you're okay." Eliana said, then everyone went to eat. Eliana sat in the middle of Alex and Cole, then she realised that Jackie wasn't there. Just then, the phone rang. "I'll get it." Danny got up, went to answer the phone.

The phone call ended up being Danny, he let everyone know that he was just going to pick Jackie up because she was lost and he said he'd be back soon.

Eliana thought that this would be the perfect time to tell Cole how she felt, since everyone had began doing their own thing, Amelia was now playing with Parker, Benny and Jordan.

"Cole, can I speak to you for a minute?" Eliana asked, Cole nodded his head. "Sure, come on." Cole said, pulled Eliana upstairs into his bedroom. "What's up?" Cole asked.

Eliana took a deep breath, "I've been meaning to tell you this recently but with everything going on with Nathan, I just didn't think you'd know where your own head was at, so I waited until we knew what was going on with Nathan." Eliana started.

Cole looked at her confused, then she carried on. "But, anyway. Now that he's okay, I need to tell you this otherwise my own thoughts will end up eating me alive." Eliana laughed, Cole smiled at Eliana's laugh.

"Cole, when I left I was hurt, I was angry that you didn't want to be apart of our daughters life. I was hurt by what you said, but I still loved you. I was still so madly in love with you." Eliana said, Cole had an idea of where this was going.

"Over time, my anger for you leaving took over how I felt for you, my feelings for you. I had just assumed that I didn't have anymore feelings for you and you were just the asshole that left."

"But, now, recently, the more time I spend with you, the more I see how good you are with Amelia, I realised that my feelings for you never left, the anger I had for you just took over. I always knew that deep down I loved you, because you were my first love. You never forget your first love."

"Cole, what i'm trying to say is, I still love you and i'm still a madly in love with you as I was a year ago, if anything, seeing you with Amelia has made me fall for you even more if that's even possible." Eliana said, with a smile.

Eliana was shocked when she felt Cole's lips on hers, she immediately kissed back, Cole and Eliana both smiled into the kiss, they'd both been waiting for this moment since the moment Eliana stepped foot back in Colorado.

After they pulled away, Cole looked down at Eliana with a wide grin, "I love you too, El. And, i'm still madly in love with you too. I always have been and I always will be." Cole said, Eliana smiled before kissing him again.

"So, how does being my girlfriend again sound?" Cole asked, Eliana smiled. "That sounds great, boyfriend." Eliana said, Cole took her hand and led her back downstairs the rest.

She finally had her Cole back.

✧.* authors note !

guys, this story doesn't end here i promise

but, cole and eliana are back together!!!