chapter 29

Jimin: i am 100% sure my love..see the number plate is also the same

Yoongi: alright let's see what they are doing there

______________________________________

(Yoonmin went near the car and saw the window was opened but their eyes widened in shock seeing taekook)

(Taehyung's one hand was on jungkook's hair, he was pulling them while jk was punching on taehyung's shoulder again and again. Both were cursing each other.. yoonmin looked at each other and jimin immediately opened the door of the car of taehyung's side while yoongi opened the door of JK's side)

Yoongi: Jungkook leave taehyung...why are you fighting?

Jk: (held taehyung's hair) i will kill him today.....how dare he call my bam an ordinary dog? Bam is my heart, my life and my everything... you're getting it bastard taehyung

Yoongi: Jungkook shut up..is this the way to talk to your elders?

(Yoongi scolded Jungkook as he tried to remove taehyung's hair from jk's grip)

Jimin: (removing taehyung's hand from Jungkook's hair) taetae hyung please stop... you're older than him please try to understand...dad will be mad if he sees you fighting with Jungkook like that

taehyung: that's why I requested dad not to force me to marry him.. he knew i hated him so much then why did he force me? (He asked in anger)

Jk: (punching on taehyung's chest) i hate you too..do you..(cuts off)

Yoongi: SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU (both of them including jimin flinched and looked at yoongi) REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM EACH OTHER...

(They both gulped and slowly loosened their grip on each other's hair)

Yoongi: I SAID REMOVE YOUR HANDS (they immediately left each other's hair)

Yoongi: Jungkook get up and let's go inside..we will talk there

Jimin: yes, taehyung hyung you also get up

(Taekook glared at each other and got out of the car, jk held yoongi's hand while taehyung held jimin's hand and both of them dragged their brothers inside the house while glaring at each other)

(Taehyung entered inside the house and that's when tannie came running to him..he giggled and kneeled on the floor taking tannie in his arms)

Taehyung: (talking to tannie in baby voice) how was my baby? Did he miss me? Hmm?

(Jk stared at taehyung playing with tannie then he looked at suga...he pouted and wrapped his arms around yoongi's waist and looked up at yoongi's face with doe eyes)

Jk: my bam (he mumbled looking at suga with his innocent teary eyes, yoongi sighed and cupped his face)

Yoongi: Jungkook i just got married yesterday....let me breath then I will bring him

Jk: why did you even sent him away..i hate you (yoongi sighed and wiped his tears)

Yoongi: i love you too.. now let's go inside mom, dad, uncle and aunt are waiting for us

(Jungkook nodded and broke the hug..yoongi stretched his arm out signaling jimin to come towards him..jimin smiled and went near him, he wrapped his one arm around jimin's waist...taekook looked at yoonmin then at each other.. rolling their eyes they walked in the living room seprately while yoonmin chuckled and went inside together)

(Kims and jeons saw their newly wedded sons..they were happy to see yoonmin but frowned when they found taekook glaring at each other...they hugged and greeted each other as they settled down on the couch...jk hugging his dad and taehyung hugging his own dad while glaring at each other