Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 System
Turn off the lights small medium large
Next chapter: Chapter 2 First meeting
The wheels were rolling, and Shu Lan was sitting in the carriage with her two-year-old son in her arms. She couldn't help but smile as she looked at her son's cute sleeping face.

Aunt Du on the side saw her and said softly: "Fu Jin, please come and hold the little brother. Don't tire you."

Shulan shook her head and said, "How can such a little person tire me?"

Aunt Du knew that Fujin I have always attached great importance to this hard-won son, and I do everything by myself, so I don’t give much advice.

After a long while, Shu Lan made a sound of "yeah" and seemed to remember something, and asked Aunt Du beside her: "I forgot to ask you when I went out, can you help me with the pomegranate red opera Hundred Discs flag uniform I made for A Yin?" Did I put it in the box?" After saying that, he then asked: "Also, have you brought the pieces of brocade that we bought at Jinxiu Pavilion the day before yesterday?"

Aunt Du smiled quickly and said: "Don't worry, Fujin, slave. I'm worried about you. I packed it up and put it in the carriage this morning."

Shulan then breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. Ayin is about to participate in the talent show, so you can't be careless about these clothes."

Aunt Du He said distressedly: "Fujin, you have to take care of your little brother and make clothes for Ergege at the same time. It's too hard."

Shu Lan disagreed and said: "What kind of hard work is this? If it wasn't for Ayin, how could I have done it?" I am so lucky to have given birth to Ming'er, so how can I live such a comfortable life now? Compared with what A Yin has done for me, it is nothing for me to make a few clothes for her."

After hearing this, Mammy Du did not dare to say anything. Just because she also knew that Er Gege was indeed a kind-hearted person, especially Fujin, who was very sincere towards them.

At that time, Fujin was abandoned in the talent show and married Qingtai, the eldest son of the Xitala family. They had been married for three years and had nothing to do. The uncle had always been a libertine, so he used this as an excuse to take in concubines. At that time, life in Fujin was extremely difficult. Fortunately, Er Gege felt sorry for her sister and gave the peace talisman she had begged from Master Wu Hai of Puning Temple to Fujin. Fujin was blessed by the Buddha and soon became pregnant, and gave birth to a son safely ten months later. However, Er Gege contracted smallpox and almost died.

Shu Lan's eyes turned red when she thought of the past. She felt aggrieved by the inhumane marriage she had married, and felt guilty for robbing her sister of her good fortune. She sighed and said, "Fortunately, Ayin survived that disaster, otherwise I would not have been able to live with Ama and E Niang properly."

Aunt Du quickly comforted her, "Don't be sad, Fujin. Although Ergege was unfortunately infected with smallpox at that time, , but even after recovering from the illness, not even a scar left on his face. It shows that he is extremely blessed."

Most people who have been infected with smallpox will leave acne scars on their face and body after recovering from the illness.

When Shu Lan heard this, she thought of her sister's fair and tender face, and realized that her sister was indeed blessed. Then she lost her sadness and said with a smile: "Now I only hope that this blessing will always be with her, and everything will be fine." I will pass the draft and then marry into a good family."

Aunt Du smiled and said, "Don't worry, Fujin, Er Gege has an outstanding appearance, and I will definitely be able to do as you wish."

Shulan shook her head in her heart, fearing that she would not be able to do this with her outstanding appearance. On the other hand, if the superiors randomly point out which family members to become concubines, it will cost the lives of the whole family. But whether these words were unlucky, she didn't say it out loud.