Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Everyone’s Thoughts
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 120: Proposed MarriageNext chapter: Chapter 122 Wedding
In fact, during the flower viewing banquet at Prince Yong's Mansion last year, the Fucha family was bound to win the position of the emperor's grandson Fujin.

Today's situation in the court has gradually become clear. Among the current princes, only Prince Yong and Ba Beile are absolutely competitive for the position of the Ninth Five-Year Emperor.

Originally, the strength of the two people was basically the same, but it was a pity that Babeile made a mistake in the end. Because of the "Eagle Killing Incident", he was despised by the Holy Lord and personally expressed his gratitude to Babeile.

In this way, it will be impossible for Babeile to inherit the throne!

Now it is clear that the candidate for the next emperor is Prince Yong.

In recent years, Prince Yong has not only been given many important responsibilities by the emperor, but there is no other prince in the government or the public who can match his talent and courage.

Therefore, the Fucha family tried their best to win the position of the third elder brother of Prince Yong's palace, Fujin. On the one hand, it was to dilute the influence of Ma Qi's recommendation of the eighth elder brother as the prince, and on the other hand, it was also for the development of the power of the entire Fucha family. . Now she is just a grandson of the emperor Fujin, but in the future she may become a queen.

There are currently only three elder brothers in Prince Yong's Mansion. Among them, the third elder brother is the most noble and worthy of a great responsibility. The second elder brother has mediocre qualifications compared to his younger brother. As for the fourth elder brother, he is still young and cannot predict what will happen in the future.

Therefore, the third elder brother is very likely to be the one who will inherit his father's ambition in the future. The Fucha family is marrying their daughter to him now, and it is unlikely that their family will be as prominent as the Tong Jia family and the Hesheli family in the future.

It's a pity that God's calculations are not as good as those of humans. The cooked duck flew into other people's bowls alive.

Li Rongbao came out of his second brother Ma Qi's mansion and went straight back to his own house.

Li Rongbao's wife and eldest daughter were waiting in the hall. When she saw him coming in, Mrs. Li Rongbao hurriedly asked: "Sir, what are you doing? What does the second uncle say about this?" Li Rongbao waved his hands impatiently and said

, "What else can I say? A girl from the Guarjia family has been selected as the candidate for the direct successor of Prince Yong's third elder brother. Now it's too late to say anything." It's a pity that the Fucha family has spent countless efforts on this draft.

Mrs. Li Rongbao asked unwillingly: "Didn't the master say that everything was ready before? The second uncle also said that he would use the strength of the whole family to pave the way for our Jiahui, why is it not done now?" Jiahui is hers. Eldest daughter.

Yes, why can't it be done?

This is also a question that the Fucha family has been puzzled by since the day they received the imperial edict.

The purpose of investigating this issue is not only to find out the reason why his daughter was not selected, but also because he is afraid that there are hidden dangers in the Fucha family that even the heads of the family don't know about. If there is such a hidden danger, it will have a great impact on the Fucha clan.