Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Fruit Candy
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 50 StruggleNext chapter: Chapter 52 Family Banquet (1)
When Mrs. Li was pregnant, there was news in the mansion that Lord Baylor was going to ask her to be granted the title of Fujin. It's a pity that Mrs. Li was not lucky. Not only could she not save her child, but she also had a miscarriage due to that disgraceful scandal. With Fujin's methods, she can't think of going any further in the short term.

Mr. Li was unlucky and missed such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Isn't this his opportunity?

Xiang Fujin of Baylor Mansion, Wu Gege's eyes flashed with enthusiasm, this is the greatest honor for people like them to climb up.

Without the powerful rival Li, as long as she seizes the opportunity to conceive a child, she will be able to compete.

Wu was very ambitious and kept thinking about future plans in his mind. The awe of Fujin in my heart was forgotten.

Aunt Yu spent the past two days inspecting the large kitchen and the warehouse containing dishes and utensils, and indeed found some clues.

It seems that most of the news Wu Gege said is true.

Nanjia's level of vigilance was immediately raised to the highest level. After analyzing it with Aunt Yu for a long time, she finally felt that Fujin was more likely to take action.

There are only a few people in the house, Wu Gege and Song Gege, who are interested but have no ability. Mrs. Li has been in poor health recently and has been taking care of herself. She doesn't even leave the house for free.

The only one left is the Fujin Ulanala clan. She had just taken care of the Li family, and it was at a time when she had sole control of the government. She could be said to be unrivaled in the back house, and she had accumulated a lot of prestige. With her temperament, it was impossible to watch Nanjia safely give birth to her child.

Now that the target was locked, Nanjia asked Aunt Yu to focus on the main courtyard.

When Aunt Yu came down, Nan Jia thought for a while and then added another warning: "Mom, let's focus on the news in the main courtyard, but don't ignore the news

in Haitang Courtyard." The Li family has a deep foundation in the mansion and it is difficult to protect it. If you don't get the news in advance, you will be worse off.

"Yes, don't worry, I'll take note of it." Grandma Yu agreed and hurried down to do it. Today is already the twentieth day of the twelfth lunar month, and there are only a few days left before the New Year's Eve family dinner.

People in ancient times had many rules during the New Year. Since the twelfth lunar month, everyone in Baylor's Mansion, from the master to the slaves, has been busy. The emperor had already sealed the seal in the court hall the day before yesterday, and Yinzhen also took a rest. It's a pity that I still have no leisure time in the mansion. Every day I am either discussing matters with the staff or meeting with the disciples.

There have been people coming and going in Nanjiayuan in the past few days. The servants in various areas are busy cleaning and preparing for the New Year. The sewing room in the mansion can't help but make new clothes and send them over, and her small kitchen is also working hard. Preparing New Year's goods, such as chicken, duck, fish, snacks, fruits, etc., must be prepared before the year.

It is almost impossible to see Yinzhen in Nanjia during the day. With no one to accompany her, she had to have some fun on her own.

Previously, she bought a recipe for making toffee from the system mall. It was the simplest way to make toffee. Hua Mian thought about it for a few days, and now she has made it in style, and even tastes better than the ones she ate in modern times.