Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Production (3)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60 Production (2)Next chapter: Chapter 62 Washing Three
At the top of the moon, the faint screams coming from the delivery room became more frequent. Yinzhen was already losing his temper.

Seeing this, Ulanala said considerately: "Master Beile, you have to go to court early tomorrow. It's already getting late. Why don't you go and rest first? I and my sisters will stay here. When there is news, I'll send someone to tell you."

"No need." Yinzhen said calmly, then closed his eyes to rest.

Ulanara's eyes flashed for a moment, and he glanced at the door inadvertently.

Until Mao Shi, when everyone was bored waiting and Yinzhen was getting more and more anxious, there was a commotion at the door of the delivery room.

"What's going on?" Yinzhen asked unhappily with a dark expression.

Chang Sheng hurriedly went out to take a look.

After a while, he and Citron entered the flower hall, followed by a maid with an ordinary face.

As soon as the maid came in, she knelt down and said without waiting for anyone else to say anything: "Master Beile, Fujin Rongzhen, this servant is Xiaoyun, who was specifically designated by Gege to work in the kitchen. Sister Douxin who just brought water from the kitchen fell, so this servant I did her errand, but unexpectedly when I brought the water basin into the house, Miss Citron was stunned and refused to allow the slave to enter. Without any basis, they said that the slave had bad intentions, and the slave was angry for a moment and then started to make a noise."

Xiaoyun just finished speaking. After falling, Uranala frowned and reprimanded Citron: "You are also an old man next to Sodroro, why are you still so ignorant and reckless, delaying your princess production? Can you bear it?" she said

. He waved Xiaoyun down and said, "Sozrorogge's place is short of manpower, you go first."

Chang Sheng suddenly looked anxious when he saw it, but Citron knelt down calmly and kowtowed to Yinzhen.

"Mr. Baylor knows that our princess was tidying up the slaves in the courtyard this morning, but this girl was nowhere to be seen. Later, when Princess Gege was about to enter the delivery room, she told the slaves to be careful about the manpower and not to allow the girl to take a step closer to the delivery room. That's why the slave stopped her just now. Take her."

When Yinzhen heard that it was Nanjia's arrangement, he ignored Fujin's hesitation and just said lightly: "Pull her down!"

Two stout maids immediately came in from outside the house, covered Xiaoyun's mouth and dragged her away. Down, there was no unnecessary sound.

After the hall returned to calm, Ms. Li looked around and said with a smile: "Sister Sodroro is very experienced in dealing with things and thinks about everything first. It's not like my concubine back then, who had to guard the honors of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in everything." Ma."

Ulanara stroked his temples and said calmly: "Sozhuoluo is young and timid, so it is inevitable that he will have more worries."

This hinted that Yuan Jia was overly careful and was making a fuss out of a molehill.

Yinzhen was not in the mood to listen to their gossip, thinking that it was already the early morning of the next day, and the screams in the delivery room had subsided, but there was still no good news.

He was feeling depressed, and suddenly he remembered that Mrs. Song was pregnant with his first child, and she had given birth for a whole day and night. In the end, because the labor took so long, the fetus was stuffy in the stomach for too long, and it was stillborn as soon as it landed.