Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Aunt Yu
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20 DowryNext chapter: Chapter 22 Xiang Fujin
Nan Jia didn't know that Aunt Yu had such a high opinion of her. She gave up everyone to Gao Wuyong, thinking that this would also show a little of her weight in Yinzhen's heart, so she stopped worrying about it.

Gao Wuyong took the people out and gave some instructions before leaving. When I came back in, I was the only one left. After saluting Nan Jia, she took the initiative to report: "Gege, Miss Huayue has already led Nanny Liu to the kitchen." Then she stood respectfully not far or near Nan Jia, so as not to make anyone feel intimidated. It violated privacy, and she wouldn't be able to hear the master's instructions, so it was just right.

This was just a small detail, but it made Nanjia aware of several obvious differences between Citron and others. She couldn't help but be curious about the origins of this Aunt Yu.

After thinking about it, she said warmly: "It's your first day here, and I don't have anything to do here. Why don't you go and clean up first, and then come back to work when everything is settled properly."

Aunt Yu glanced at Nanjia, Seeing that her words were not polite, he also smiled and said: "Then I'd like to thank you, Princess. I'll listen to your instructions after I finish packing." Then he went down quickly.

Watching her go out, Nanjia called Xiangsui to come in. "Have you ever heard of this Aunt Yu when you were at the Ministry of Internal Affairs?"

Although it was a question, Nanjia was sure that Citron knew about it. Because when Aunt Yu entered the room earlier, she clearly saw the surprise in Xiangsui's eyes.

Sure enough, Citron said: "Aunt Yu, I have indeed heard of it." Then he paused and said to Nan Jia: "Actually, it stands to reason that our family cannot afford such a highly qualified nanny."

Nan Jia noticed that Xiang Sui said "high qualifications" instead of "old qualifications". She nodded and signaled Xiangho to continue.

"As far as I know, Nanny Yu is already in her forties, and she has been in the Ministry of Internal Affairs for at least thirty years." Xiang Sui said something meaningful at the end.

This is indeed long enough.

Nanjia knew that except for the hereditary stewards and servants who were really useless, most of the other people in the house would be assigned to various errands as long as they learned to become teachers. Judging from the grandeur of Aunt Yu and the way she is dressed today, it has nothing to do with being useless. She guessed there must be some reason for this.

Seeing Nan Jia's doubts, Xiangsui explained: "Gege may not know. The House of Internal Affairs has rules. In ordinary clan families, if they are short of servants, they go to the House of Internal Affairs to pick them. Only the emperor still has a prince." That's not the case. The palace staff around the emperor and the prince, especially the nuns, are all trained and prepared in advance."

Nan Jia raised her eyebrows, "You mean that nanny Yu was originally prepared for the palace?"

Xiang Sui Nodding, "Yes, since the prince's wedding in the thirty-fourth year of Kangxi, the Ministry of Internal Affairs has selected a group of people to prepare to serve the prince and the future mistress in the future. Aunty Yu is the one who is prepared to serve the prince. The young master is the one in charge."

In this way, the qualifications of this Aunt Yu are indeed extraordinary. However, "Since she was prepared to be given to the people in the prince's womb, why didn't she go to serve the little princess?" The prince gave birth to the prince's legitimate daughter in the thirty-seventh year of Kangxi. It is said that the emperor liked her very much. He was made the princess.