Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Unfilial piety
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 40 Follow-upNext Chapter: Chapter 42 The Truth (1)
I’ve seen human testers and a baby incubator.

An infant incubator, as the name suggests, is used to care for and protect newborn babies who are not yet capable of standing on their own. Its nurturing function is mainly to detect the baby's physiological feelings. For example, if it feels uncomfortable or is thirsty or hungry, it can be reported to the mother or father, so that the mother and father can take better care of the baby accordingly. . In addition to the nurturing function, it also has a protective function. This function is mainly for baby nannies. She can transmit real-time images of the nanny taking care of the baby to the client of the guardian. This is a very practical supervision function.

Nanjia didn't see any pictures of it in the mall, so he had to look at the instructions posted in the store. It turns out that the color, size and shape of this product can be customized according to the customer's own requirements. No matter how big or small the shape is, it will not affect its functionality.

Nanjia thought about it for a moment, then chose the shape of a jade bell and submitted it to the store, and paid a deposit, so that she could get the finished product only three months later.

After buying these two things, the talent points Nanjia had accumulated these days were completely wiped out. Seeing that there were only single-digit talent points left in the balance, a sense of urgency suddenly arose in her heart. I no longer had the laziness I had before, and I memorized the book with concentration.

Nanjia stayed in the study all morning and didn't go out to eat until noon. After lunch, I took a nap as usual, then leaned lazily on the couch and listened to Aunt Yu and the others reporting on the aftermath of Li's miscarriage yesterday.

"Gege, I asked Eunuch Chang to keep an eye on Haitang Courtyard last night."

"Oh? Did you find anything?" Nan Jia turned to Chang Sheng and asked him.

"Returning to Gege, Li Gege woke up shortly after you came back yesterday. I heard that he made a big fuss after knowing that the child was gone. The people around him finally persuaded him to stop it, but later when Lord Baylor went to visit, he made a big fuss. There was a fuss, all she said was that someone had harmed her and asked Lord Beile to make the decision for her." Chang Sheng curled his lips in disdain and reported.

"What happened next?" Li's reaction was as expected by Nan Jia. No one can be calm without a child.

"Master Baylor only stayed at Li Gege's place for half a quarter of an hour before he came out, and then went to Fujin's main courtyard. However, after Master Baylor left, there was another person who also went to visit Li Gege." "

Who is it?" Nan Jia He was guessing in his mind which of Yinzhen's wives and concubines that person should be.

But Eunuch Chang's answer was very different from what she expected, "It's Da Gege."

Da Gege?

This is indeed a bit surprising, but it makes sense if you think about it carefully. If the biological mother has a miscarriage, it is reasonable for the children to visit her. But looking at the strange look on Chang Sheng's face, I'm afraid what happened next was not that simple.

Sure enough, Chang Sheng continued: "I heard that when Da Gege went to visit Li Gege, there was a conflict between the two. Da Gege ran out of Haitang Courtyard crying, with slap marks on her face." "You.

Are you saying that Mr. Li slapped Da Gege?" Nan Jia asked in surprise.

This is really...

"Do you know why Li and Da Gege quarreled?"