Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Nian’s request for a son
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 110 Paving the Way for Ling YouNext chapter: Chapter 112 Godson
When Li Dequan came in holding a tea bowl, Kangxi was reviewing the folds. He didn't dare to disturb her, so he gently changed the tea bowl on the royal table and stepped aside. Not too close to the royal table to avoid accidentally glancing at the fold in Long Live Master's hand, but not too far away that I wouldn't be able to hear the Long Live Master's instructions in time.

For a moment, the crows and magpies in the Qianqing Palace were silent, except for the rustle of Kangxi's official reply.

"I heard that the girl from the fourth family has entered the palace?"

When Kangxi's voice reached Li Dequan's ears, Li Dequan suddenly became alert. When he went to serve tea to the emperor just now, he did know the news that San Gege from Prince Yong's Mansion had entered the palace. There was no need to report such a trivial matter to the Emperor, but now I am afraid that San Gege has not yet reached Yonghe Palace. Well, the emperor actually already knew.

He recalled that when he went out just now, it was his apprentice Xiao Shenzi who was huddled in the corner of the door, waiting for the emperor's orders. His eyes couldn't help but darken.

While Li Dequan was thinking in his mind, he did not delay in replying to Kangxi, "Replying to the emperor, the person who entered the palace was the three-gege from Prince Yong's palace. When I came in just now, I heard that Aunt Xi who was next to Concubine De went to the palace gate to pick someone up. , I'm afraid I haven't arrived at Yonghe Palace yet."

"Well, is this girl the little sister that Hong Yao always talks about?" Kangxi asked.

Li Dequan smiled and said: "Your Majesty remembers it well. This Sangege is indeed the same mother as Brother Hongyao." Then he asked tentatively: "Your Majesty, do you want to see him?" Upon hearing this, Kangxi said: "

Then I will see you. See you, go and tell Concubine De to keep this girl for lunch, and let Hong Yao accompany me to Concubine De's palace for lunch at noon." "

Yes." Li Dequan felt relieved, and then said casually: "In previous years At this time, Xiang Fujin from Prince Yong's palace comes into the palace to tailor clothes for all the masters. This year, only Sangege enters the palace but not Xiangfujin. I am afraid that Sangege came in place of his mother. Why don't you let Sangege do it for you too? Measure the size so that the winter coat can be made more fitting and taller?" "

Haha, it is indeed convenient for me to have the girl from the fourth family's family enter the palace. In the past, I only saw the fit of the fourth child's winter clothes and his heroic figure. This year, I am just right. Thanks to the convenience of my granddaughter, I also made a suitable winter coat." Kangxi said in a good mood.

Li Dequan couldn't tell whether the fit in Long Live Master's words was just about the clothes or something else. Just looking at the smile on Long Live Master's face at this moment, he knew that this Sangege in Prince Yong's residence was probably going to have a big future.

When he left the Qianqing Palace, he did not give any instructions to anyone else. He only took his direct disciple Yu Zi to visit the Yonghe Palace and the Shangshu Room himself.

...

Since Ling You entered the palace, Nan Jia has been anxiously waiting for news from the palace. Even when Ergege came to say hello in the afternoon, she just said a few casual words and dismissed him.

Huaying sent Er Gege out, and when she came back, she looked at Nanjia and said, "Master, Er Gege has been working more and more diligently these days."