Chapter 131 Extra Chapter Yi Yinji and Nan Jia

Nanjia left in the winter month of the twentieth year after Yinzhen left.

It was a sunny day. She was lying under the plane tree in the yard and raised her hand to catch a withered yellow leaf that had fallen from the tree. She stared blankly at the leaves in her hands, her eyes finally blurred with tears.

Hong Yao, who had just come to pay her respects after leaving court, saw her sad look and felt unspeakably sad, but he didn't know how to comfort her.

After Huang Ama's death, E Niang's eyes no longer had the same bright light as before. In these years, although E Niang had never mentioned Huang Ama once, he knew that it was because Huang Ama's death was an untouchable wound in E Niang's heart. Even after so many years, the wound was still bloody and difficult to heal.

"Mom, it's cold in the courtyard. My son can help you go to the house to rest!"

Since this winter, Nan Jia's body has become weak and she can't stand the heat or the cold. The doctor from the Imperial Hospital checked her pulse and said it was due to depression and excessive sadness.

Nanjia heard Hong Yao's voice and did not look back. He just asked him: "In a few days it will be your Ama's birthday, right?"

Hong Yao nodded, "Yes, in three days it will be Huang Ama's birthday." Birthday."

Nan Jia nodded when he heard this, "I went to see him that day. We haven't seen each other for so many years, and I don't know if he still recognizes me." After

hearing this, Hong Yao felt a little ominous in his heart and hurriedly said something What, Nan Jia said again: "Will Lingyou and Luo'er enter the palace these days?" Luo'er is Lingyou's youngest daughter.

Hong Yao said: "I forgot, my sister went to Mongolia with the consort for the cashmere issue a few days ago. I'm afraid it will take ten days to get back."

Nanjia also remembered this reminder. She was silent for a while, and then said softly: "Send a message asking Lingyou to come back. Your Ama loves her daughter the most. How could she not be here on your Ama's birthday?" "Yes, my

son didn't consider this matter well. My son It's up to people to take care of it."

In this way, Nan Jia closed his eyes and said nothing.

December 13th is the birthday of the late Emperor Yongzheng. On this day, Nan Jia went to Yinzhen's mausoleum as promised. Hong Yao and Ling You were waiting outside, and she was the only one who went in.

About two hours later, she staggered out.

Seeing that she was in poor spirits, Hong Yao quickly took her back to the palace. Sure enough, in the middle of the night, the imperial doctor was summoned from Cining Palace.

Although Hong Yao ordered everyone at the Tai Hospital to do their best to treat the Empress Dowager, at the end of the day, Nan Jia still closed her eyes peacefully...

Three hundred years later.

Nanjia woke up to the sound of tinkling. As soon as she opened her eyes, she found that she was lying on a single bed. The sheets under her were a little shabby but extremely clean. The body is covered with a green and white thin quilt.

She couldn't figure out the situation for a while, and her mind was hazy again. When she wanted to stand up with her arms, she felt pain on the back of her hands. She looked down and saw that she was receiving an infusion.

After barely holding on the strength to sit up, she could see clearly around the room. This is a room only three square meters in size, and the white walls are already yellowing and peeling off. Opposite her bed was a small window, and in front of the window was an old wooden table with a thermos bottle and two or three plastic cups on it.