Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Falling out of favor
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 30 TrapNext chapter: Chapter 32 Thoughts
What does Lord Baylor have to worry about? Not only was Grandma Yu puzzled, but even Citron, who knew Nanjia best, felt that Gege was a bit unfounded this time. It wasn't until half a month passed and Yinzhen had not set foot in Ouxiangyuan that they realized that Dogge's worries were right.

In the evening, after dinner, Nanjia wandered around the yard to eat. As soon as he returned to the house, he leaned on the Arhat couch covered with fur mattresses, reading a book and twisting a stone from the celadon plate on the table next to him. She put the gummy candy in her mouth, and the sweet and sour taste made her narrow her eyes in happiness.

Citron put the quilt on Nanjia's legs. Seeing her leisurely look, he hesitated to speak for a long time, and finally suppressed the anger in his heart.

"If Gege has no other instructions, the servant will go and help Huayue with her sewing. The day is getting colder day by day, and only a few jackets have been sent to the sewing room, and the cotton coats and fur cloaks are nowhere to be found. ."

"Well, you go ahead! I'll just let the little girl outside take care of anything." Nan Jia said warmly to Citron.

Citron shouted "Gege" urgently, but Nanjia remained indifferent. She stamped her feet helplessly, turned around and went out.

Looking at her back, Nanjia shook his head. Citron is still too young and has too little experience, so he becomes a little impatient when encountering problems. It's also been smooth sailing for her since she entered the house. Not only the people around her, but also herself has become a little impetuous. If Yinzhen hadn't deliberately ignored her this time, she would still be in a state of complacency.

Since the last time Nanjia contradicted the Uranala family about Buddhist scriptures, Yinzhen's attitude towards her has cooled down. From that day on, Yinzhen never entered her yard again. In addition, Ulanala was considerate of the two princesses who wanted to copy scriptures before the new year, so she postponed the previous proposal to change the rules until after the new year, so she did not see Yinzhen for nearly half a month.

The servants in the mansion have always watched others prepare the dishes. At first, she was favored, so naturally everyone rushed to please her. Now, because of Yinzhen's cold treatment and Ulanara's intentional or unintentional hints, she was in the mansion. Compared with before, it can be said that the treatment is vastly different.

Not to mention anything else, just the sewing room and kitchen. The sewing room was previously sued by Nanjia and Yinzhen because of the autumn clothes. At that time, Nanjia was favored, so they respectfully stayed with Nanjia. Later, they also kept busy with errands in Nanjia's courtyard. .

Now that Nanjia has offended Fujin and lost Lord Beile's favor, their attitude towards Nanjia is completely different from before. Not only did they hesitate to make the fur fabric that Citron sent to the sewing room, but later when Citron wanted to take the material back and make it himself, they also tried to make things difficult for him by making excuses. If Citron hadn't been fierce and made a big fuss, they might have had other excuses.

There is also a kitchen. Ou Xiangyuan has a small kitchen since then, and Nanjia basically cooks all the meals in the small kitchen. But her rule is that she has to go to the kitchen of the house to get it every day. Previously, Citron didn't want the trouble, so she just went to get it once every half month. The day before yesterday, she sent Chang Sheng to collect the quota, but she only got back some old rice and white flour of average quality. The rest, like the supplements Nanjia used every day, including white fungus and bird's nest, and some rare fruits and vegetables, were not available.